• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    The next 48 hours should be “interesting”; Israel has just ordered the immediate (within 24 hours) evacuation on the northern portion of the Gaza Strip. That is 1.1 million people. Armor is amassed at the border; no hard to imagine what’s in store.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Sounds like we'll have 2 carrier groups in the Med.

****, I hope those young folks can still do it old school. Battlestar Galactica (Edward James Olmos, not Lorne Greene) just came into my head.

We were in the Military that obliterated the Iraqis in Desert Storm. To say we were a work hard/play hard bunch is a bit of an understatement.

We exceeded what the generation before us did, as did the generation who followed us.

Robin Olds, Curtis LeMay, Norman Schwarzkopf, wouldn't be promoted past the rank of Captain today. David Hackworth would've never been an officer, much less the youngest Colonel in the Army.

I have concerns... and I hope and pray I'm proven wrong. Long before I read The Art of War I was influenced by old (much younger than I am now, but old then) Vietnam Vet Senior NCOs. That was the work hard/play hard Military that kicked the **** out of the Iraqis in 91, and that was while keeping the commies on their side of the iron curtain.

OK, this time I mean it. Enough with the heavy.
    Our generation whos was in Iraq and Afghanistan would have won the war if actually allowed to fight and kill. Towards the end we had guys so afraid to pull triggers cause they were scared they'd en up in levenworth..

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The people who live there didn't choose to start these fights.
    Yes they did. They voted in HAMAS as their political representation (probably), and have done nothing that the rest of the world sees to fight against them. Rather, they teach their children to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Yes they did. They voted in HAMAS as their political representation (probably), and have done nothing that the rest of the world sees to fight against them. Rather, they teach their children to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers.
    Palestinians were bread out along time ago. They're hammasians now. A entire people bread for one thing. To kill and die for a ideology

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom