• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just posted about this in the Shreve vs. Hogsett thread. Hogsett had the nerve to say that they had a "constitutional right to assemble and free speech." I wanted to scream at the tv. How about the constitutional right to keep and bear arms that you're trying to eliminate for Marion County, Joe, you ignorant hypocritical SOB?!
    Are you new here? :stickpoke: Expecting logical consistency from leftists is insanity.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    If he still has enough money left, Trump should fly his plane over there and bring back any Americans that want to come. Maybe he should take along some guns for the Israeli citizens.

And here’s a video from the IDF. The title says 250 hostages rescued, but they are not shown in the video, just one naked guy they hauled out of some kind of building? Shipping container used as a building? I don’t think he was a hostage.

And Camelback gets some great product placement.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I would say, it depends on the evacuation.

I've seen a few, and I don't remember any money changing hands.
    And how much does it cost to rent special forces, and naval vehicles for a day?

Or a c-130?

Now, civilian airlines running in and out, cause the airports still open, I guess they're gonna want payment.

C130 flying into a closed airport, how much do we charge for that?
    Shouldn’t charge anything since the US citizens have paid for the plane, fuel, training with taxes

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Saw a guy walking with a pro Palestine sign attached to his bag on 86th st. Hope he didn't walk all the way to monument circle from there just to be an idiot.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    There’s an argument to be made that the US government shouldn’t be responsible for hauling your butt out of some hell hole you shouldn’t have gone to in the first place … but this ain’t it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Per Citizen app, a group of the pro-Palestinian group is panning to march to an unspecified destination. Police are closing southbound traffic on Meridian near Ohio St..

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Are you saying that even pro-Palestinian people know a good deli when they see one? ;)

But seriously I hadn't considered that. I hope that's not the case.
    Nah, they’re closed anyway, wouldn’t do any good. They’re most likely just walking southbound into the “Wholesale District” because that’s where most of the people and cameras are. Not much to make a stink of north of the circle unless they want to go to the federal building or the federal courthouse, neither of which would be a good choice.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There’s an argument to be made that the US government shouldn’t be responsible for hauling your butt out of some hell hole you shouldn’t have gone to in the first place … but this ain’t it.
    I concur with both your points Alamo. Several years back the SHTF in Lebanon and we had to bail out the US citizens stuck there. Some lib biatch was standing on the dock complaining that it was an Italian Navy ship and not the US saving her sorry arse. Too bad CPO Guido didn't shove her off the dock.

This is Israel. Ain't sposed to happen there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom