• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    How do we fight these monsters without becoming monsters ourselves?
    Minimal force is not a requirement to stay on the high road. Nothing immoral about killing 100% of your enemies when they start the fight. Also those that initiate harm and those watching from a safe distance do not get to choose or criticize the level of retaliation. Those words are empty.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll be curious to see if the hipster and dc narrative changes when Hamas people that have come over the border kill Americans here.
    I think of the incident in Brooklyn where the crazy person stabbed the woman's boyfriend to death in front of her and she refused to give a description to the police because he was black and it would perpetrate stereotypes, or some such bull****, and I think the answer is no

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well, there are like 2 million people in the Gaza Strip. Many are fanatical, many are uninformed or propagandized, and many were just born in the wrong part of the world. They have, for more than a generation now, been a pawns of Iran.
    How do we determine who needs to be killed and who can find a way to live in peace? The immoral thing to do would be to wipe them all out. That would be a long weekend for the IDF. Problem solved, problems staying solved. But now you've crossed a line. I don't think the IDF would actually do that. Or maybe I really hope they wouldn't, though I can understand the impulse give the last few days.
    They are all enemy combatants until those that believe they are innocent victims prove that stance to the other side. Not up to me as a citizen or soldier to determine your status as you stand in a war zone.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's really is difficult to imagine the Gaza Strip still existing at the end of this. My understanding is that the group we call Palestinians are ethnically Jordanian renamed

I'll be curious to see if the hipster and dc narrative changes when Hamas people that have come over the border kill Americans here.
    People are crazy if they think these terrorist cells are NOT already here. AND they are not all just Hamas.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    People are crazy if they think these terrorist cells are NOT already here. AND they are not all just Hamas.
    We flew thousands of them from Afghanistan. Not to mention all ones that cross border. They're here just building and manipulating retarded left wing idiots to do their bidding and defend them

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Proportional response" is ever so much BS. The whole point is to have a majorly DISPROPORTIONAL response.
    My dad taught me this lesson as a kid. He'd come home from work and want to relax with the newspaper in his recliner for a bit before supper. I'd take one page of the newspaper, roll it up lengthwise to make a "sword" and try to get him to have a "sword fight" with me. He'd take the rest of the newspaper, double it over and roll it up tightly. I'd be waving my little wimpy sword around and, "THWACK!" upside of my head. Fight over. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Proportional response" is ever so much BS. The whole point is to have a majorly DISPROPORTIONAL response.
    Proportional response? Drive the men and women between 18-60 into the sea. Leave the elderly and children alone.

It is proportional because we are leaving the elderly and children, unlike them.

EDIT: Unfortunately when their initial action is so disproportionally evil and brutal, it really doesnt leave any room for a stronger response.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Just watched a short video produced by a Muslim giving their side of the story. ("The Brits stole our land and gave it to the Jews after lying and double crossing us")
    It's a very legitimate grievance in the broad and basic sense. Europe's Jews were installed in Palestine by royal decree and then abandoned there during decolonization. Through the subsequent wars against other regional powers, the Israelis occupied more territory and treated the residents as occupied people. The Israelis want the land and don't want to deal with the people on it. There is a rational basis to the Palestinian grievance.

They lose me with the militant Islam and the gleeful targeting of civilians.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Nah, the LG types would tell us "This is precisely what Trump wanted," yadda yadda. The Left's first impulse is to act like The Left.

Going out on a limb here, but the pacifist chick at the rave was probably no great loss to Israel. She was a German expat carpetbagger. There strangely seem to be a lot of those type of people. I wonder if quote-unquote "real Israelis" get tired of them?

To cop a phrase from Lefty Gunner, the difference"between what Israel should be and what it is" certainly collided in her brain(s) in a forceful manner the other day.

Keep buying the World a Coke, hippie chick, and see what you get.
    There are a lot of people who suffer from a concept known as Moral Relativism (also called Cultural Relativism and Cultural Marxism. This logical fallacy dictates that the behavior of other cultures should be tolerated simply because it is a different culture with different rules and circumstances. It is mainly born out of a lack of belief of a monolithic morality. In theology we called this the Universal Moral Code, but most would know this as a proper sense of right from wrong.

It creates a false impression that since there is no right or wrong way of doing things and that everything is relative, and also with the false assumption that everyone in general wants to get along (or Lord forbid they've been brainwashed that white colonizers are the only problem), this leads to foolish decisions with usually fatal consequences. Such as a young early twenties Swedish couple backpacking across Somalia, and not seeing a problem with it until they inevitably had their heads cut off.

The way I see it, the world is a beautiful but dangerous place, and despite how much we want lions and lambs to frolic together in harmony, there are rules that supersede our ability to change this. Failure to recognize these rules and any attempt to change them usually ends in disaster. As harsh as it is, I believe this maybe natural selection in action, and these are the type of people described in the Age of Decadence in John Glubb's The Fate of Empires.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's a very legitimate grievance in the broad and basic sense. Europe's Jews were installed in Palestine by royal decree and then abandoned there during decolonization. Through the subsequent wars against other regional powers, the Israelis occupied more territory and treated the residents as occupied people. The Israelis want the land and don't want to deal with the people on it. There is a rational basis to the Palestinian grievance.

They lose me with the militant Islam and the gleeful targeting of civilians.
    Correct. But where do we stop? Where does the insanity end? They stole it from somebody else too.

Do we need to all take a DNA test and move back to where it says we came from because the Indians were here first?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Correct. But where do we stop? Where does the insanity end? They stole it from somebody else too.

Do we need to all take a DNA test and move back to where it says we came from because the Indians were here first?
    It ends the same way it always ends.

The strongest person takes the land and declares their claim the most legitimate. Which is why any of us are sitting here in Indiana and not east of the Appalachians somewhere.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Here's the thing, it never stops. As Ark said, it's survival of the fittest outside of liberal fantasy land.

There's a pretty good chance in the next thousand years someone else will own the clay we're living on. That's how human civilization has always worked.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Attachments

• 1696965887107.png
      1696965887107.png
      8.2 KB · Views: 6

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It ends the same way it always ends.

The strongest person takes the land and declares their claim the most legitimate. Which is why any of us are sitting here in Indiana and not east of the Appalachians somewhere.
    Here's the thing, it never stops. As Ark said, it's survival of the fittest outside of liberal fantasy land.

There's a pretty good chance in the next thousand years someone else will own the clay we're living on. That's how human civilization has always worked.
    That’s why I always get a chuckle out of people who claim that something is against the law, be it local or, in this case, “international humanitarian law” or law of land warfare. Sure they exist, right up until they don’t. And the person or entity with the biggest stick decides when they don’t exist anymore.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom