• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Most wars since WWII
    I would need to check my history, but if I recall correctly that was the last time the executive went before congress to request a declaration of war as required by the constitution of the States. Since then, it's been executives acting on their own thinking they know best.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would need to check my history, but if I recall correctly that was the last time the executive went before congress to request a declaration of war as required by the constitution of the States. Since then, it's been executives acting on their own thinking they know best.
    Why bother? It isn't like the legislators won't cover the bill anyway so who needs the headache? Just a matter of who is folding the laundry.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Since tomorrow is the last day of Ramadan I think Wednesday or soon after you will see Israel attack Rafah.

Also Hamas has rejected US proposals for ceasefire.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Keep in mind this has been going on for several decades at least.
    There are many Palestinians in the United States with this training, and upbringing.
    The Democrat's and some Republicans want to bring more to the United States.
    What could go wrong?
    Israel is the little Satan.
    United States is considered the Great Satan.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

'The meeting ended up lasting more than five hours with the resolution finally voted on near midnight. The council passed the ceasefire resolution with a 9-0 vote.'

Has Netanyahu been informed of the Bloomington City Council resolution for a ceasefire?

What a bunch of ******* morons.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

'The meeting ended up lasting more than five hours with the resolution finally voted on near midnight. The council passed the ceasefire resolution with a 9-0 vote.'

Has Netanyahu been informed of the Bloomington City Council resolution for a ceasefire?

What a load of stupidity.

But anyways, I am curious about one thing... which side were the "Neo-Nazi's" supporting? For or against a ceasefire? For or against Israel?

Somehow, since the article never gave an answer, I have a feeling that the answers make the left a little bit uncomfortable.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Bloomington clown council still letting anonymous people participate on Zoom.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Did anyone ask them if they were willing to put their life behind that vote and force Israel to abide by the bloomington vote?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I think Bibi would be happy to give these clowns a tour of the front lines.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Did anyone ask them if they were willing to put their life behind that vote and force Israel to abide by the bloomington vote?

Not likey....more like 5 hours of ******* around and wasting time and money while accomplishing absolutely nothing useful. .gov doing what .gov does.

I knew Bloomington had become a ****hole. I had no idea how bad it was.

Top Bottom