• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Does Gaza export anything but trouble? The whole place must be living on foreign relief.

The more you learn about the West Bank and Gaza, the less sense it makes.

At first they were just areas outside the official Israeli border…people lived there, but those areas were not hotbeds of economic activity or large population centers.

After the Israeli borders were formalized they started collecting so-called “displaced Palestinians“, and that is really where this stuff gets foggy.

”Palestinian” isn‘t really a useful descriptor, it is so vague as to be meaningless. Palestine is a historic region, not a country, and an unknowable (but likely quite large) number of “Palestinians” living in the occupied territories are actually recent transplants from all over the Islamic world, not displaced land owners caught in the middle of a decades-old border dispute.

Laying waste to the occupied territories will kill a bunch of militants…and also a non-zero number of innocents.

At this point there is no way to avoid it, those areas have to be cleared out…even if the results are likely to be woefully temporary and result the killing of innocents.

As clear-cut as it might look from the outside, remember that Israel has the greatest concentration of living holocaust survivors anywhere in Earth, and many of those people have been justifiably reluctant to allow the state to use violence against any other religious or ethnic group…even those that might really be their legitimate enemies. That genie doesn‘t fit easily back in the bottle.

The “Palestinian” conflict will never end until the Islamic world stops sending an endless supply of fresh “Palestinians” to the Israeli border to force the (very real) humanitarian crisis there.

One huge issue Israel has dealing with Islamic terrorists is killing them doesn’t deter them, it emboldens them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not sure if its a majority or minority.

But when the majority of your population lives in a concentrated area away from the "enemy", and the "enemy" does not come to them, how can they act on their hatred?

Looking at lions from an American perspective: Every lion I have ever seen firsthand is peaceful. They lay about in their cages. Very few of these lions in the US have killed humans. So therefore, lions MUST be safe, docile creatures.

So I'm sure if I went on an African walkabout, the lions would not bother me. Right?
    Seriously?

There are over 2 Billion Muslims in the World. Pretty much the same numbers as Christians. That would be over 1 Billion people.

There are an estimated 3+ million in the US. A majority would make over 1.5 million. There are over 25 million in Europe. They are not isolated from their "enemy", so what are they all waiting for?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    According to lefty he's the only one who has any ties or knows what's going on in Israel.

I'll add him to my prayers.
    Can you give a first name to request prayer in church?
    I'm sure the prayers would be appreciated. I don't feel comfortable even with just his first name as it is a unique name and with the connection back here, I'm just afraid that he could be identified. If the wrong people were to find he had an American/Israeli mother, I just don't want to be the conduit for that information with the internet being what it is.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And for those not familiar with the whole story, or if you need to educate someone about the region, I found these two short-ish history videos on the topic.

Short, sweet and seemingly neutral.

A little longer, a tiny bit more detail and while factually neutral, you can tell it was produced by someone with skin in the game.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seriously?

There are over 2 Billion Muslims in the World. Pretty much the same numbers as Christians. That would be over 1 Billion people.

There are an estimated 3+ million in the US. A majority would make over 1.5 million. There are over 25 million in Europe. They are not isolated from their "enemy", so what are they all waiting for?
    And now for what I meant to say to this:

I mean those most likely to be militant and "dangerous" will be "in-country" in places like Iran where they are fed propaganda and encouraged to be militant and be motivated by groupthink and mob mentality. That will offset those spread across the world who are NOT militant and not likely to do anything.

Another example would be the headscarf issues. You dont typically hear about muslim "progressive" women who cast off the headscarf being beaten to death outside those fundamentalist countries by their fellow muslims. Once again, sponsorship, groupthink, and mobs.

Do those militants exist here? Sure. Are they the majority? Probably not. Are they likely to be dangerous and actually ACT on the murderous impulses against the Jews or other infidels? Not likely. But if some moron were to do it, they'd cheer.

Last edited:

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    My thoughts and prayers for Israel….. this has been on my mind the last couple of days….
    Psalms 3

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm sure the prayers would be appreciated. I don't feel comfortable even with just his first name as it is a unique name and with the connection back here, I'm just afraid that he could be identified. If the wrong people were to find he had an American/Israeli mother, I just don't want to be the conduit for that information with the internet being what it is.
    Understand completely.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

At first they were just areas outside the official Israeli border…people lived there, but those areas were not hotbeds of economic activity or large population centers.

After the Israeli borders were formalized they started collecting so-called “displaced Palestinians“, and that is really where this stuff gets foggy.

”Palestinian” isn‘t really a useful descriptor, it is so vague as to be meaningless. Palestine is a historic region, not a country, and an unknowable (but likely quite large) number of “Palestinians” living in the occupied territories are actually recent transplants from all over the Islamic world, not displaced land owners caught in the middle of a decades-old border dispute.

Laying waste to the occupied territories will kill a bunch of militants…and also a non-zero number of innocents.

At this point there is no way to avoid it, those areas have to be cleared out…even if the results are likely to be woefully temporary and result the killing of innocents.

As clear-cut as it might look from the outside, remember that Israel has the greatest concentration of living holocaust survivors anywhere in Earth, and many of those people have been justifiably reluctant to allow the state to use violence against any other religious or ethnic group…even those that might really be their legitimate enemies. That genie doesn‘t fit easily back in the bottle.

The “Palestinian” conflict will never end until the Islamic world stops sending an endless supply of fresh “Palestinians” to the Israeli border to force the (very real) humanitarian crisis there.

One huge issue Israel has dealing with Islamic terrorists is killing them doesn’t deter them, it emboldens them.
    So knowing the only peace Hamas, and a majority of Palestinians will only accept is all Israelis killed, converted to Islam, or kicked out of the Middle East.
    How would you deal with a group of people like that? Do you accept their peace proposal?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence.
    If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎".
    ― Benjamin Netanyahu.

Top Bottom