• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    no, thats why im asking the question. Sounds like it would be a sales only ban then. So you could legally keep it if you bought before the ban, right?

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Might as well buy two of everything you've ever wanted. Bury them all in a pasture or under a lake.

I've heard Obama plans to come to every gun owners home and personally disarm them. Apparently he gets a kick out of it.

If you really feel the need to do this, perhaps it is time to be ready to use it rather than bury it ...

bang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    no, thats why im asking the question. Sounds like it would be a sales only ban then. So you could legally keep it if you bought before the ban, right?
    At this point, no one really knows.
    I believe no one on this forum owns any guns. We just talk about them.
    Right guys? ;)

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    bang said:
    I hope you meant 7.62x39

Yes I did! My mistake.

nobletucky said:
    Get an SKS or two, if you are shorter than 6' then an AK is a good option. I am 6', and all of my AKs I can not shoot well because they were built for a shorter person, consider the country of origin. The SKS holds tighter groups at longer distances. The mechanical stability and reliability of the SKS is amazingly impressive and very simple.

While this is true, you can get a stock that would suit a 6' person just fine.

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    so what happens if there is an AR ban? If you own one, do you have to turn it over? Can you keep it if you got it before the ban?

Turn it over? As in surrender it? This is a Diane Feinstein fantasy and one she almost accomplished the last time she tried. She was one vote away from an extreme ban where she was going to order everyone to "Turn them all in". There is nothing stopping her this time. The democrats don't have to ask anyone for a favor or a compromise. They have a majority in the house and senate and the most left leaning liberal gun-hating president this country has ever seen. His chief of staff is Rahm Emanuel. Emanuel was born in Wilmette, Illinois. You may remember that city from the Hale DeMar incident. Guns were forbidden there and Hale DeMar was prosecuted for shooting a home invader. Obama voted against the law that would have protected him. It passed and he governor vetoed it. The Illinois legislature passed it again over the governor's veto and Obama voted with the Governor again. These people mean to disarm you. Turn it in? If I owned any guns, I wouldn't. None of us here own any.:D

swebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Turn it over? As in surrender it? This is a Diane Feinstein fantasy and one she almost accomplished the last time she tried. She was one vote away from an extreme ban where she was going to order everyone to "Turn them all in". There is nothing stopping her this time. The democrats don't have to ask anyone for a favor or a compromise. They have a majority in the house and senate and the most left leaning liberal gun-hating president this country has ever seen. His chief of staff is Rahm Emanuel. Emanuel was born in Wilmette, Illinois. You may remember that city from the Hale DeMar incident. Guns were forbidden there and Hale DeMar was prosecuted for shooting a home invader. Obama voted against the law that would have protected him. It passed and he governor vetoed it. The Illinois legislature passed it again over the governor's veto and Obama voted with the Governor again. These people mean to disarm you. Turn it in? If I owned any guns, I wouldn't. None of us here own any.:D

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom