• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sailinon

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    I've taken advantage of it. I drive a 13 year old import that looks like it was shot at and missed, but $h!t at and hit, so no one would ever consider there's a very expensive handgun in it. I don't work in the nicest part of town and would not be caught flat footed here.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I took mine to my wife's work, and they told her, if I come back with it, she would be fired.

Interesting. They said they'd fire HER for something someone else did... I think I would seek the advice of counsel. It may be permissible, but I don't know if that would run afoul of last legislative session's "parking lot 2.0" act (SEA 434, IIRC)

This might become a financial opportunity for her if they follow through on their threat. At a minimum, I would investigate the possibility, but keep it quiet if you do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Interesting. They said they'd fire HER for something someone else did... I think I would seek the advice of counsel. It may be permissible, but I don't know if that would run afoul of last legislative session's "parking lot 2.0" act (SEA 434, IIRC)

This might become a financial opportunity for her if they follow through on their threat. At a minimum, I would investigate the possibility, but keep it quiet if you do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

No disagreement with your assessment, Bill, unless....mrobnoxious, did you OC into your wife's place of employment?

Top Bottom