Guns (and maybe other hardware) of the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FNv-LilXMAMo8uN

AK-103 captured in Ukraine from Chechen Special Forces. Mikhail Kalashnikov in 1994 took the AK-74 improvements and applied them to making export rifles in 5.56Nato and 7.62x39. Called the AK-100 series.

This is the first 7.62x39 rifle I have seen as a battlefield pickup.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A few facts

Stingers are used by Air Defense Artillery guys its a separate MOS. So it not like a Joe Smoe grabs one and blasts a plane outta the air.
    We used to see them dudes all the time then the Army decided we didn’t need them anymore. Now the Army is reforming them?

Javelin gunners are a Identified by 2C that means the dude has went to school to shoot it.

The Ukrainian Soldiers looked sloppy way too bunched up and not using formations. IME if we had ran into them in a meeting engagement they would be toast.

D30 Guns are not used for ADA they appear to be set up in a apartment complex. They are set for max range.

Way too bunched up, an MG-42 would have made short work of that squad back in the last war to roll through that place.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, it only took 63 years.. but the M14 finally got its chance to shoot Russians..

Likely gift from Clinton to Latvia,Estonia, and Lithuania.. now re-gifted to the Ukrainians.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Im not going to hotlink this in here, as they are making a RUDE gesture.. but some civilian fighters somewhere in Ukraine. MAYBE...

I have my doubts about this one. Left is a Glock 17L (rare competition gun), A Skorpion 380, and an RPD?

What makes me think it might be legit is the RPD.. but there are a few Semi Auto RPDs in the US. Jury is out on this one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom