Gunowners and Obama...read before you vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm a constitutionalist...and this country is screwed! What ever happened to the basic fundamentals of moral values? What happen to "being a neighbor"? How can majority of "Americans" not see that victimizing yourselves does't solve anything? I think we become too accustom to being protected, sheltered, and provided for by the government that we don't know how to think and take care of ourselves. Our forefathers would roll over in their graves if they saw the current condition our "great" country is in.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I'm a constitutionalist...and this country is screwed! What ever happened to the basic fundamentals of moral values? What happen to "being a neighbor"? How can majority of "Americans" not see that victimizing yourselves does't solve anything? I think we become too accustom to being protected, sheltered, and provided for by the government that we don't know how to think and take care of ourselves. Our forefathers would roll over in their graves if they saw the current condition our "great" country is in.

It's much easier for the government to "control' the citizens if they can't (or won't) take care of themselves. In return for "daddy's" help the citizens should be expected to give up some rights and freedoms. Dependancy is NOT a good thing!

Individualism and independance is frowned upon. Don't dare think for yourself! Also, don't question your government. Be dependant, and compliant. Be a "sheeple"
    (Yeah. Shhuuurrrre I will!)

OSOK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have my issues with McCain and NObama both. Ron Paul is probably the closest candidate whose beliefs mirror how I and our founding father's believe government should work. HOWEVER, a vote for Paul or a sit at home and no vote because I am fed up with politics is one vote less for McCain.

I pray that a majority of Americans see through this freakin liberal media love affair with NObama and realize he is not fit for command, not fit for public office and certainly not to be trusted.

NObama is currently received 7 TIMES more media coverage than McCain; is not being asked hard questions as to how "Change" will really happen and when pressed for a legitimate answer to when human life begins, he says answering that "is above his pay grade." Come on!

Every single member of this INGO community and others like it need to get to the polls and vote for McCain and hope the rest of the Republican party can whip his butt into shape!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I have my issues with McCain and NObama both. Ron Paul is probably the closest candidate whose beliefs mirror how I and our founding father's believe government should work. HOWEVER, a vote for Paul or a sit at home and no vote because I am fed up with politics is one vote less for McCain.

I pray that a majority of Americans see through this freakin liberal media love affair with NObama and realize he is not fit for command, not fit for public office and certainly not to be trusted.

NObama is currently received 7 TIMES more media coverage than McCain; is not being asked hard questions as to how "Change" will really happen and when pressed for a legitimate answer to when human life begins, he says answering that "is above his pay grade." Come on!

Every single member of this INGO community and others like it need to get to the polls and vote for McCain and hope the rest of the Republican party can whip his butt into shape!

You can bet that THIS ILLINOIS resident will vote AGAINST Obama! I've seen the damage he can do. We certainly don't need him on the federal level!

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    i like obama , but after reading this , i have 2 give it more thought

If you love guns, you will hate obama. hell, just search this site alone and you will find plenty of good info. even without guns in the picture, he will destroy the economy, health care system, ect. if he got his way

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    McCain might want to ban your weopons, amnesty for illegals, ect... but at least he will protect this country and not ruin our military.
    Fact.

I am just trying to figure out if I can do the "hold my nose and vote" BS one more time. I swore after the last time when I voted for Bush (just to keep Kerry out of office) I was done doing that.

McCain isn't some great savior and I don't care how much you claim to love something, if you systematically dismantle it (like he does with his policies) you're still hurting it.
    Unfortunately, it's come down to that for just about everyone I know who's voting for John McChain-Me-To-Iraq. It's an election of voting against one candidate instead of voting FOR the other.
    As for the military or anything else you think McCain will defend, you have no idea what McCain would do once in office. He's a notorious deal maker (with liberals).
    This part ^ I disagree with. McCain is big on National Defense and strong military. I don't think he'll wrong us there.

I am sure alot of us on here have seen this Obama video, if you haven't, you have to!
    That deserves a front 'n center space instead of following links:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRGru2CPC4E&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRGru2CPC4E&feature=related[/ame]

even without guns in the picture, he will destroy the economy, health care system, ect. if he got his way
    Don't forget his galactically stupid "Zero-Five Program".:rolleyes:

Top Bottom