• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If a gun shop is hiring I will go work there and then be super nice to you. I have had 6 years experience with working with customers

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I totally understand why the LGS won't do a transfer from Buds. They have their own guns to sell and can't keep up with Bud's prices because of the overhead involved in a small business. So you pay $459 and $35 to transfer... Sometimes there is shipping, sometimes not. So you're not really saving much money, and you could have your gun sooner if you just go to the LGS. Mark at Bradis or Bob at PSS will treat you well. It appears Fort Liberty has the best price, but you couldn't pay me to recommend them.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    There should be a $25-Zillion dollar fee for anything transferred in that is covered in cosmoline. Plus another fifty bucks if Styrofoam peanuts are involved.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    or go to another website as ive found gun for less than buds has them for elsewhere. plus man ffl fees are high in indy as its only 15-20 down here in si

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    There should be a $25-Zillion dollar fee for anything transferred in that is covered in cosmoline. Plus another fifty bucks if Styrofoam peanuts are involved.

My next gun purchase will be packed in cosmoline.... i dont have 25 zillion dollars for the transfer fee. Why don't you want me to have the new toy?

sigpro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Avon
    I would recomend Fort Liberty to anyone. Some people get upset because they wont sing to them like Bob from PSS. Have never had a bad transaction at Fort Liberty...Cant say the same about the other shops in the area.

Top Bottom