• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I was reading in the "new gun shop in muncie" thread that there is a new gun store in Winchester and wondered if anyone can shed some light on this?

Can anyone give me a location in Winchester and maybe their hours? How long has it been there?

I go to Winchester every other Sunday to visit my parents and for my kids to visit with their grandparents and would like to check it out sometime!

Thanks guys! :ingo:

natural

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Near Richmond, IN
    This place is just getting started and I would like to see them make it being it's only about 15 minutes from my house. If you go there looking for a large selection of guns you will be disappointed. They have probably twenty handguns and maybe four rifles which I believe are all .22s. However they are just starting out and are getting more inventory everyday they have a small amount of powder and primers if that is of any interest to you. They also have a decent selection of ammo. The guy working behind the counter, I can't recall his name doesn't particularly know much about firearms it seems but I usually know what I'm looking for so not a huge deal. If you are close it might be worth checking out.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    One of the partners running the store front is Rick. Yep, they're just starting out but he's been doing a great job pricing special orders for all of us car buddies. Give him a try next time you're looking for something.

gabrigger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Wayne County
    I stopped in there today and ended up buying a Ruger SR40c. The owner seems like a nice guy and he did me right on the gun. I am definitely going to see him about other purchases in the future.

Top Bottom