• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Sorry for your loss, both times. That is not a bad problem to have (the guns, not the losses) and no, there is no such thing as "too many guns" just sayin. I would find the ones you really like, and want to keep, sell the rest on here, as mentioned above, they would go to good homes, and most people on here would love to have "just one more" gun.. If there are any "niche" guns....SAA's, military arms, High dollar collectables, then yes, indeed, find someone to help value them. Depending on how the November election goes, you might just keep them, and start handing them out to family WTSHTF.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    6% on the first $400.
    4% on the amount above $400 up to $15,000

Gunbroker is good for items that don't necessarily have a wide audience. If you're selling a common item, you're probably better off selling it on here and saving yourself some money...
    And you wouldnt believe the number of people who tell us that site supporter is too expensive here.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    A very close family friend just went through a similar experience. He made a deal with our local gun shop for a percentage of the sales (Trigger Outdoors in Winchester, IN). The shop sold them all in auctions, in store, etc. I know he was extremely happy with the process and ended up getting more money than he thought he could have on his own even after paying the shop their percentage.
    I'm good friends with the owners of Trigger and they are good people. Your story just confirms the opinion I have of them!

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Yeah, I joined the group 10 years ago when my father passed and I inherited his collection. Now my brother just passed and I got his as well. Over 100 guns. Not complaining, it’s a good problem to have!
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It has to be bittersweet to deal with those firearms now.

str8reiter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    6% on the first $400.
    4% on the amount above $400 up to $15,000

Gunbroker is good for items that don't necessarily have a wide audience. If you're selling a common item, you're probably better off selling it on here and saving yourself some money...
    Thanks for this info! Yeah, I imagine I'll end up right back here with my people. Haha!

Top Bottom