• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    How much is it to shoot at Tim's unlimited if you are not active military but still a serious shooter?

From Tim's web site

Full Memberships

• Individual - $400 annual, paid in full
    • Family - $550 annual, paid in full
    Full Memberships for Military Active Duty/Law Enforcement

• Individual - $350 annual, paid in full
    • Family - $500 annual, paid in full
    Weekday Memberships

• Individual, M-F 10am-4pm only - $225 annual, paid in full
    • Family, M-F 10am-4pm only - $400 annual, paid in full
    Weekday Memberships for Military Active Duty/Law Enforcement

• Individual, M-F 10am-4pm only - $200 annual, paid in full

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    If you took the job then you should work hard and be friendly. The hourly pay was disclosed to every employee before they were hired. If $9 /hr does not cut it for you then do not fill out the application. Simply move on to one of those higher paying jobs you have heard so much about.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody with a brain goes to work at a gun shop thinking they will "MAKE A GOOD LIVING." You work at a gun shop because you like being part of the gun culture.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hit them at 10 a.m. Monday. I live 200 yards as the crow flies away from them. Nice shop. Clean, modern, well stocked, friendly staff, BUT I shoot way too often, twice a week, to be a regular. As Active military I shoot at Tim's unlimited for a year for $200 as opposed to $680. What would you do?

If you are a few times a year shooter go for it, but serious shooters can't afford the price. Sorry.

Do you live on top of an office building or something?

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Next time get your facts right before you post and look like 'less than a bright bulb.' Actually I live in the Condos on Guilford and Carmel drive. By MaQuest it looks about 200 yards. By car it is .4 miles.

That OK with you sport?:wavey:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Next time get your facts right before you post and look like 'less than a bright bulb.' Actually I live in the Condos on Guilford and Carmel drive. By MaQuest it looks about 200 yards. By car it is .4 miles.

Lol, you're "newish," so I let this post ride. My only response is that you probably don't like football.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Lol, you're "newish," so I let this post ride. My only response is that you probably don't like football.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    *coff*

Closest apartment/condo that I could find in that vicinity was ~600 yards. :)

Regardless, there is sufficient density in the area to make this range the most profitable of them all, methinks. :D

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    There's a new retirement village on Penn just about 200 yards away. Maybe gundoc111 is a geezer. :fogey::oldwise:

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy

Did you maybe miss your meds today? So being "NEWISH" means you don't like football?

Somehow in YOUR brain that makes sense, but I really don't want to know how that thing works.

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    *coff*

Closest apartment/condo that I could find in that vicinity was ~600 yards. :)

Regardless, there is sufficient density in the area to make this range the most profitable of them all, methinks. :D

600 yards? By my spedo it registered only .4 miles this morning. If I walked it would be closer to 200 yards.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you maybe miss your meds today? So being "NEWISH" means you don't like football?

Somehow in YOUR brain that makes sense, but I really don't want to know how that thing works.

Didn't get the football reference 'eh? I rest my case, lol.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    600 yards? By my spedo it registered only .4 miles this morning. If I walked it would be closer to 200 yards.

Because math.

1 mile = 1,760 yds

600 yds ~ .33 mi.

Rounding for a vehicle on streets, I could see the spedo being .4 mi. I would encourage you to walk it. Or do what I did - Google maps distance function. :)

Anyway, this is a stupid argument.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Haha as much as I am enjoying the little spat over gundoc's easily offended internet claims (no offense, really, I don't care if you like football or not :D) shall we get back to the topic at hand?

I haven't stopped by yet, but I'm sure I'll be in there sometime when Americanbob is working. He gets paid while we stand around and talk about guns? Maybe I should have applied after all!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm gonna stop by there tomorrow after voting and going to the dentist. I figure I'll need some "me" time after the dentist. :D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    haha

Sure thing. Probably after lunch time. (Can't eat until after the dentist.) :D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Went into PB yesterday and it looks great. Staff was busy (that's a good thing) but was helped by one particularly nice older lady. The place had wide aisles that makes me think they have plenty of room for additional product (that's also a good thing). Prices were exactly what I'd expect in Carmel - the high side of reasonable. :D

Will probably make it a regular stop.

VGFsirius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2013
    Carmel
    Went into PB yesterday and it looks great. Staff was busy (that's a good thing) but was helped by one particularly nice older lady. The place had wide aisles that makes me think they have plenty of room for additional product (that's also a good thing). Prices were exactly what I'd expect in Carmel - the high side of reasonable. :D

Will probably make it a regular stop.

That was Ann. She's an excellent instructor.

Top Bottom