• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Covid and BLM are over and we're in the slump before the election. Buy what you want now.
    This ^^^^^^^ right here.

Anyone else notice the op's join date (7/23)
    @OP , get your 50 posts in and put a WTB ad up and see if you get any $400 offers.

I don't think I've ever called attention to someones join date before. I feel a little dirty for it.
    Edit; that was uncalled for.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This ^^^^^^^ right here.

Anyone else notice the op's join date (7/23)
    @OP , get your 50 posts in and put a WTB ad up and see if you get any $400 offers.

I don't think I've ever called attention to someones join date before. I feel a little dirty for it.
    Edit; that was uncalled for.
    The study of economics is not given priority in American public schools.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I think if there is any "gun dumping" going on right now it will be nonexistent soon, and I mean VERY soon.
    We are in the beginning throes of an historic general election, unlike any witnessed in modern times.
    Private firearms ownership is on the ballot this time around, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

If it looks like the liberal Democrats are going to win, or if (God forbid) they do, we will be witness to the largest surge in first time firearms ownership before the new dictator in chief is coronated on 1-20-2025.

If Trump, or another "conservative" should pull it out, there may well be a "dump" of stripped receivers, lower end AR's, AK's...
    I won't like I thought this was an NRA ad asking for my money at first.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    No, they most certainly were not.
    I can't help it if you shop in the wrong places. Telling you where to get them would be like telling you where my favorite fishing hole is.

Where I shop he had a line of them, Diamondback, S&W, etc, all the low end ones in a row and it was pick one for $350.

Now he had piston Sigs and Colt's that were more but the low ends were all $350. I called him and asked just now to see if I was going crazy and he said definitely yes and it went on for about a month that way.

Maybe you should expand your horizons or just get out more cuz you aren't shopping in the right spots...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I can't help it if you shop in the wrong places. Telling you where to get them would be like telling you where my favorite fishing hole is.

Where I shop he had a line of them, Diamondback, S&W, etc, all the low end ones in a row and it was pick one for $350.

Now he had piston Sigs and Colt's that were more but the low ends were all $350. I called him and asked just now to see if I was going crazy and he said definitely yes and it went on for about a month that way.

Maybe you should expand your horizons or just get out more cuz you aren't shopping in the right spots...
    I bought a couple of PSA stripped lowers back in the day for something stupid like $29@

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

When Trump was in they were $350 across the board just pick the manufacture you wanted. I see it more as a return to normal.

And remember, an AR10 is five AR's safer than an AR15...
    So we have gone from “pick the manufacture you want” to a Diamondback or an entry-level M&P 15.

I was wanting a Colt, a BCM or a DD. Clearly you don’t know what “pick what you want” means.

Maybe you should expand your comprehension of the English language. As Rush used to always say, words mean things.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    So we have gone from “pick the manufacture you want” to a Diamondback or an entry-level M&P 15.

I was wanting a Colt, a BCM or a DD. Clearly you don’t know what “pick what you want” means.

Maybe you should expand your comprehension of the English language. As Rush used to always say, words mean things.
    Read, I said the low end AR's from the get go. What I said and what you want are not the same, but it doesn't change what I said.

Top Bottom