• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OP is one of those people I would seriously love to meet...FTF and discuss the true meaning of life with. You know, bacon, boobs, douche baggery, Being a douche bag, having some sense.....all that.

Based solely upon very limited exposure methinks you would be wasting your time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Based solely upon very limited exposure methinks you would be wasting your time.

Most likely....but the ensuing strike to the junk (package) when I realized all else was failing would be so satisfying. Would change nothing I am sure except giving myself a feeling of trying to make a difference....:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Most likely....but the ensuing strike to the junk (package) when I realized all else was failing would be so satisfying. Would change nothing I am sure except giving myself a feeling of trying to make a difference....:)

Now that I know part II of the plan...I like it.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    And people wonder why I pay hundreds of dollars in dues for membership in private clubs.

More than once I have set up at general public ranges and a bunch of fools start waving guns like they are playing video game controllers. I often try to talk to them before I pack up. Some people want to remain ignorant, so I just pack up and leave, hoping no one lobs a bullet where it causes harm to themselves or someone else. Drop a few bullets where they do not belong, that is what gets ranges closed down.

I've been thinking about joining the local club here in Warsaw for this exact reason. I was at the public range in N.Webster and asked the guy shooting next to me if he wanted to shoot my 45,he turned to talk to answer me and swept me with his loaded Glock.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    wait a minute guys.....there is a perfectly reasonable explaination....

Wait a minute....I thought that all of us here on INGO supported and encouraged others to seek out training and practice what they learned during that training. So what is with all the hate???? These dedicated firearms enthusiasts just got back from Matt Steele's school of Urban Tactical Skills. And now they get all sorts of hate for being dedicated enough to practice those skills. You should all be ashamed of yourselves...or something. :):

[video=youtube_share;iDnEkFSMRik]http://youtu.be/iDnEkFSMRik[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Personally, I thing "gangsta" style is a Hollywood invention. I can't ever remember seeing somebody actually use it. And if they do, they probably did it as a result of watching Boyz in the Hood or Menace II Society too many times.

Kinda like wannabes and the "High Sabrina."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Personally, I thing "gangsta" style is a Hollywood invention. I can't ever remember seeing somebody actually use it. And if they do, they probably did it as a result of watching Boyz in the Hood or Menace II Society too many times.

That is a west coast thing if memory serves. Some kind of crips/bloods thing.......................:dunno:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN

I thought this thread died days ago.

What is a "High Sabrina"? These kids nowadays with their hipping and hopping. :fogey:

Top Bottom