• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Subbed. He had me at "blind the hell out yo' ass." I would definitely go to the range with that guy. Might try to pass on some basic firearms safety tips to him, but he seems like he'd be fun to go shooting with. And personal tastes aside, he seems to be more knowledgeable about stuff than some of the folks I bump into at the gun stores in Carmel.
    Oh... "blind" the hell out yo'ass... That makes much more sense than "line" the hell out yo' ass! :):

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Subbed. He had me at "blind the hell out yo' ass." I would definitely go to the range with that guy. Might try to pass on some basic firearms safety tips to him, but he seems like he'd be fun to go shooting with. And personal tastes aside, he seems to be more knowledgeable about stuff than some of the folks I bump into at the gun stores in Carmel.
    That's pretty much what I was thinking. I might not share his tastes, but I've got a feeling he'd be a kick in the head to hang out with.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    If you want to bump into this guy just stop by Indy gun bunker..lol
    BTW. I like Indy gun bunker. Just sayin

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Oh was I ready to hate on this guy lol but I can't even do it, hey he is who he is...we can't all be tier 1 operators. just a guy proud of, and showing off, his collection. could be much worse.
    now the homemade dremel/mom's polish Taurus g2c .40 w/ Technaclip is pretty gnarly (and no surprise) and he loves him some kel-tec and his favorite round is the 12ga slug... but I was not expecting to see him slap the .410 upper on his ruger556 that was decent, and his AR pistol needs some attention but nice Eotech

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Would we really want big brother to know all of the weapons we possess?

I figure the ones I have background checks for it really doesn't matter if there's pictures of those because they already know I have them. But I don't think they need to see everything. :-)

With Biden in office I don't think I want to give big brother a list.
    if you put your guns upstairs, Biden can't get to them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've got some AR's and a couple of other "modern" guns, but I definitely prefer the old school stuff. And I don't even know what "line the hell out your ass" means! :):
    It’s a term used by Black barbers. To “line someone up,” means to to cut a straight line across the edges of the hairline. So essentially he’s saying he’d make consistent headshots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s a term used by Black barbers. To “line someone up,” means to to cut a straight line across the edges of the hairline. So essentially he’s saying he’d make consistent headshots.
    I think I just misheard him. Someone later said he was saying it will "blind the hell out your ass". :):

Edit: Here it is...

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I couldn’t get past the introduction of the Keltec 5000. It was hard enough listening to him go on about the G2. Those clips are a good way to have an ND while shoving a striker fired gun in your pants. I was waiting for him to shoot a hole in his hand the way he kept putting the muzzle in his palm. I saw plenty of guys like this when I worked in the Speedway area. Saw a guy there Friday that was so messed up that he was asked to leave the premises. I didn’t know sword fighting in the ring was a thing. Is that a pay for view deal or what’s the story on that?

Top Bottom