• ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    GSSF MATCH Atlanta IN 19/20 Jul 14

Atlanta Conservation Club Glock Sport Shooting Match, who's going?

I have read a little on the Glock site re: this shoot. Still a little confused. My assumpition (duh ! ) is that this is a Glock only firearm event. It appears you must join the GSSF and pay the fee of $35. Thereafter, the process is :

Select which gun to use
    Select category to participate in ? i.e. production, open, etc ?
    Select/identify which classification i.e. expert, novice, etc ?

Cost - ? Shoot the whole match for one fee ? A specific charge for each gun/class/category ?

Do you have to pre-register ?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I have read a little on the Glock site re: this shoot. Still a little confused. My assumpition (duh ! ) is that this is a Glock only firearm event. It appears you must join the GSSF and pay the fee of $35. Thereafter, the process is :

Select which gun to use
    Select category to participate in ? i.e. production, open, etc ?
    Select/identify which classification i.e. expert, novice, etc ?

Cost - ? Shoot the whole match for one fee ? A specific charge for each gun/class/category ?

Do you have to pre-register ?

You can shoot more than one division. For example, I'll be shooting Competition, Master Stock, and Unlimited. I'll pay an entry fee for each division I enter.
    Glock has 2 classifications: Amateur and Master.

You can pre-register (usually up until the Wednesday before), or you can walk-on.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I will be there also. I did the "join and register" thing over the weekend but so far haven't seen any charge on my CC or recieved any confirmation. I am begining to wonder if I did something wrong signing up. Should I be doing something to check on this? Jim.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    I will be there also. I did the "join and register" thing over the weekend but so far haven't seen any charge on my CC or recieved any confirmation. I am begining to wonder if I did something wrong signing up. Should I be doing something to check on this? Jim.

I joined through the web site on Monday night and the payment posted Tuesday afternoon, still need to get my member # so I can register for the shoot, I think I would call or email them

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I joined through the web site on Monday night and the payment posted Tuesday afternoon, still need to get my member # so I can register for the shoot, I think I would call or email them

I e-mailed them and apparently screwed something up and have to do it again. Jim.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I will be there to help as needed. Looks like good weather so far. Should be dried out by then from last Saturday IDPA (International Drenched Participants Assn).

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    When will the stages be set up? I took off Friday the 18th and if help is needed to set up I can come over to help, like to see how the stages are laid out prior to the match on Sat.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Always dangerous answering for someone else -- but here goes anyway --

The last I heard was 8:00 AM start for set-up on Friday morning. Then run as many RO entries as possible that afternoon, with the remainder on SUNDAY.

Yes, we could use a few more volunteers; I know Jeff is looking for cooks for Sat and Sun (11 am to 2 pm) -- just dogs on a grill... And, there is ALWAYS something ELSE that needs done...

Top Bottom