• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I like the integrated pic rail. I had to add them to my two GSGs and it was a bit of a pain in the arse.

Can't wait to get me one of those 110 round drum mags!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    That drum will only be WAF if you can dip it into a bucket of .22s and it automatically fills itself. No way would I sit and try to hand feed that thing one at a time. It's bad enough trying to fill 10 magazines every 5 minutes.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    the other thing that excites me is that they will be introducing a 9mm as well WOOHOOO

Are you talking about the AT94 MP5 types? Just to clarify, these are also ATI imports, but are built by MKE in Turkey. GSG (German Sport Guns) has got nothing to do with them.

Some details from another site:

AT94A2 Carbine – Item# ATIGAT94A2
    1-9mm semi auto carbine made in similar design to original H&K 94 semi auto law gun.
    2-10 rnd only design due to Assault Weapons Importation laws- magazine well has been modified with welded strips to accept only MKE modified 10 round magazine. Not easy to change to accept high cap per ATF.
    3-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
    4- Not importable with Pistol Grip, trigger housing and A2 stock are married together with welding. Cannot easily attaché different stock and cannot swap out trigger grouping from original H&K. Additional welding near magazine release also prevent changing trigger housing.
    5-H&K stocks may not work due to the shortening of the receiver to accommodate the married stock and trigger housing.
    6-Other H&K accessories should work with this carbine

AT94P Pistol – Item # ATIGAT94P
    1-As a pistol, there are no import restrictions on magazine capacity so these guns will accept full 30 round H&K brand magazines.
    2-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
    3-H&K accessories will work with pistol.
    4-Must be sold as a pistol to consumer but because it has a 16.5” BBL consumer can add stock and hand guard to convert to rifle w/ no class 3 processing. If they do that and then register the gun as a rifle/carbine, if they attempt to remove the stock they will then make a class 3 weapon.

ATI94K Pistol – Item # ATIGAT94K
    1-As a pistol, there are no import restrictions on magazine capacity so these guns will accept full 30 round H&K brand magazines.
    2-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
    3-H&K accessories will work with pistol.
    4-Barrel is not threaded.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Reviving an old thread.....

Do any of the GSG 5 models allow the use of a real can?
    I'm not really on the up and up, but IIRC, with the original GSG, at least one suppressor company was doing conversions on them. You send your GSG in, they remove the permanently attached fake can and permanently attach a real can for you.

You could also register it as an SBR if you'd like and just have the barrel cut/threaded or whatever is needed.

Top Bottom