Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    All of the reporting is so hung up on the no-gun policy. I don't recall hearing that about other recent mass murders. Further, the reporting of no-gun policy is always in relation to the GS having a gun there. It never gets reported in relation to the murderer having a gun there. The anti's are grasping at straws with this nonsense. There's no such thing as a gun-free zone and this event lays that reality bare.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Side note: this is a good example of why eyewitness accounts are not always reliable. I recall a video posted here from yesterday, with a witness stating that the attacker was an older, bald guy.
    I saw it too, but that sound byte, where I saw it at least, did not have enough context to allow a viewer to know what the "witness" was specifically talking about. The news anchor stated that she was describing the shooter, but her own statement, the edit I heard, did not make that clear. Further, it was clear that the witness was head-down running out, the right thing to do, but not a good observation point.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I saw it too, but that sound byte, where I saw it at least, did not have enough context to allow a viewer to know what the "witness" was specifically talking about. The news anchor stated that she was describing the shooter, but her own statement, the edit I heard, did not make that clear. Further, it was clear that the witness was head-down running out, the right thing to do, but not a good observation point.
    The irony is, someone upthread pointed out that her description actually matched the police chief.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    All of the reporting is so hung up on the no-gun policy. I don't recall hearing that about other recent mass murders. Further, the reporting of no-gun policy is always in relation to the GS having a gun there. It never gets reported in relation to the murderer having a gun there. The anti's are grasping at straws with this nonsense. There's no such thing as a gun-free zone and this event lays that reality bare.
    They are hung up because the good guy took out the bad guy and harms their narrative…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I remember when I lost my job of nearly 15 years when the company closed, and I went on a murderous rampage. Oh wait, that didn't happen. I got another job. Weird, right? :scratch:
    Should the state exercise red flag laws on anyone fired?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How do these people exist?

lqVE3dT.png

Top Bottom