• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They said he went to the range frequently to practice. Should everyone be suspicious of all of us on INGO because we go to the range frequently to practice?

Absolutely, if they haven't chosen to learn to drive or get a license for four years, then suddenly develop an interest in firearms along with not working and possibly being evicted?

I'll be the first to investigate, if it's my family. Snatch that phone, snatch that computer, see what's going on there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Absolutely, if they haven't chosen to learn to drive or get a license for four years, then suddenly develop an interest in firearms along with not working?

I'll be the first to investigate, if it's my family. Snatch that phone, snatch that computer, see what's going on there.

Have you not been paying attention to what others have said about young people not being in a hurry to get their licenses these days? I think we're about the same age, and we couldn't wait to get ours, but these kids are not us. And the police have the phone and they're sending the computer to Quantico. Exactly what would you investigate with a waterlogged phone and a baked laptop?

And he bought the guns a few months ago but only recently lost his job I believe.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    2 of the victims were married to each other.....what a horrible way to go. So glad the good guy wasn't the first one shot, may of been the only one there with a gun to stop him from taking more. I'm guessing computer has all his links to other people of like mind he was talking to about doing all this. To bad it fell into the wrong hands to be researched imho.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Absolutely, if they haven't chosen to learn to drive or get a license for four years, then suddenly develop an interest in firearms along with not working and possibly being evicted?

They said during the presser he had been shooting there for 2 years I thought.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    2 of the victims were married to each other.....what a horrible way to go. So glad the good guy wasn't the first one shot, may of been the only one there with a gun to stop him from taking more. I'm guessing computer has all his links to other people of like mind he was talking to about doing all this. To bad it fell into the wrong hands to be researched imho.
    You know tho, if my wife was shot and killed, I'd probably just want to go too

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    @CBS4Indy
    Traffic Anchor
    "Award winning journalist"...

This toolbag also clutched pearls about referring to the hero as a "Good Samaritan", because, according to him, the biblical Good Samaritan cared for wounds, rather than killing the attackers. This seems to be a common theme for lefties today. :rolleyes:

For the Bible-challenged, the parable of the Good Samaritan comes from Luke 10, in which Jesus attempts to explain to his disciples what he means by "neighbor", after he told them that the second greatest commandment is "Love your neighbor as yourself." His point was that "neighbor" was the one who showed mercy on the victim.

The key to that parable, though, is its genesis: the command to love your neighbor as yourself. Elsewhere, in John 15, Jesus says this: "Greater love has no man than this: that he lay his life down for his friends."

So, our hero, if anything, was more than the Good Samaritan, because he went into harm's way to protect the victims.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Polo Run Apartments, Range USA, and the Greenwood Park mall are all within walking distance of each other...

(description went away but the point furthest to right is Range USA.

Gotta wonder how many "Help Wanted" signs he had to walk past to get to the mall.

View attachment 212175
    It would be a pretty good hike to Range USA.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I guess the unusual behavior that should have been a red flag is that he did'nt have a DL and he purchased firearms.

Don't need no stinkin' drivers license to purchase a firearm, just government provided picture ID...

Under Section 35-47-2.5-5, the buyer will have to produce a proof of personal identification and residence in Indiana. The proof should be a photographic identification form issued by any of the following:
    • a governmental agency of the state or
    • the United States Department of Defense, or
    • other documentation of residence.

Top Bottom