Appropriate, don't you think...
    1618-2.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    The Huffington Post is a liberal rag. Them being a part of AOL is what got me to cancel AOL. The head line wording about a "shoot out" makes it sound like a random gun fight when in actuality it is a person defending herself. It sounds like granny wasn't using the right kind of hallow point ammo if the perp survived. Opps! I meant to say "she stopped him."

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    I tell you what more senior citizens carry than what people realize. My grandparents are in there 70's and carry and while at bradis 2 last week an older woman was buying a concealed carry purse for her bodyguard.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    because..

sadly the government has been successful in dumbing down the sheeple..:sheep:
    The Huffington Post is a liberal rag. Them being a part of AOL is what got me to cancel AOL. The head line wording about a "shoot out" makes it sound like a random gun fight when in actuality it is a person defending herself. It sounds like granny wasn't using the right kind of hallow point ammo if the perp survived. Opps! I meant to say "she stopped him."

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    This site posts a picture of a Desert Eagle.:)

WTF... can NEWS papers just post a photo of anything they want???? From that photo it looks like Gamma Lulu has a DEagle for every day of the month.

Gamma Lulu's convenience stores must be doing real well. :ar15: :draw::alright:

p.s.- ha! look at the caption under the photo "File photo of a gun." DUH....I guess their audience must be imbeciles.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom