Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So how does this information get disseminated in the Indiana communities infested by the people in the video?

Wow this runs deep. It may simply be time to erradicate "public" education and simply require parents by law to provide for their children's education with a standardized test before they reach the age of 18.
    It needs to be sent to every parent that says “but my kids teachers are soo nice” or “not at my kids school” every time it is said…

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    This is what they're doing.
    Reinforce what is, and talk to them about what they are learning.
    Add link to your phone.
    The sexualization of children video is a disturbing one.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    They are starting WAY before most parents believe it is appropriate to discuss sex with kids. Friends 4 year old came home day care talking about a girl was now a boy.

Hard to get in front of that…
    Yes it's hard to get in front of it.
    You can occasionally ask, are you a boy or a girl.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes it's hard to get in front of it.
    You can occasionally ask, are you a boy or a girl.
    Reminds me of a joke, made PG for INGO.

Little boy and girl are running around naked, boy proudly say I got one of these and you don’t to the girl, she proudly replies, my mommy said if I have what I’ve got, I can get all of those I want…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This might deserve its own thread:

I'm behind this. And if you really want to tick off the liberals, make the punishment death by drowning by tying a millstone around their neck and casting them into the sea.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Liberals, sheeple, and dumbmasses thinking on capital punishment reminds me of trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. There is no way to kill that does not involve killing…

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    I just listened to a school teacher from Arizona who explaining how she was required to get a masters degree to be certified as a teacher in that state. She went further to say that most parents do not have a masters degree and are therefore not qualified to be parents. She plainly said that because of her degree she knew more than the child’s parents could possibly know.

Since I have a JD. Applying her line of logic, I don’t think she’s qualified to be a teacher since I have a higher degree. She should forfeit all of her rights to teach and follow everything I say.

On a personal note I think she should go to Helen Rot.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just listened to a school teacher from Arizona who explaining how she was required to get a masters degree to be certified as a teacher in that state. She went further to say that most parents do not have a masters degree and are therefore not qualified to be parents. She plainly said that because of her degree she knew more than the child’s parents could possibly know.

Since I have a JD. Applying her line of logic, I don’t think she’s qualified to be a teacher since I have a higher degree. She should forfeit all of her rights to teach and follow everything I say.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

A Masters Degree in Elementary Ed. I think that you could get one of those in a box of Cracker Jacks.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    You need a master's to teach dual credit, students will have college credit in high school.
    My daughter will have hers in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom