• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Google the head Nazi (his name is in the thread) and get back with me.
    I looked through pages and pages on twitter and did not see a name. I did see loads of people noting things like Neonazi's have never worn masks,feds. I saw people say it was feds arguing with feds. Matter of fact that was the vast majority of what I read(that and the "gun" turned out to be a pepper spray "device" so no charges were filed). Most replying think it was Feds,even the left.

If you have a name spill.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm not sure what point you were trying to make by posting that link. Is it now that white supremacists were protesting at a drag event that if you oppose drag events you're a white supremacist or a proud boy.
    Well, it's on topic, eh? And relevant. And in a neighboring state. It just shows how the media will portray protests against drag shows.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, it's on topic, eh? And relevant. And in a neighboring state. It just shows how the media will portray protests against drag shows.
    How the media shows drag shows is pretty much always supporting them. You can bet this was staged to garner support for these sick shows.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I looked through pages and pages on twitter and did not see a name. I did see loads of people noting things like Neonazi's have never worn masks,feds. I saw people say it was feds arguing with feds. Matter of fact that was the vast majority of what I read(that and the "gun" turned out to be a pepper spray "device" so no charges were filed). Most replying think it was Feds,even the left.

If you have a name spill.
    Like I said, it's right there in the thread...

Twitter.PNG
    How the media shows drag shows is pretty much always supporting them. You can bet this was staged to garner support for these sick shows.
    Nah. He and his group are either actual Neo-Nazis, or the best cosplayers I've ever seen.

Nazi.PNG

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Like I said, it's right there in the thread...

View attachment 262382

Nah. He and his group are either actual Neo-Nazis, or the best cosplayers I've ever seen.

View attachment 262386

What is a Texas resident,former marine,former sheriff deputy(prison guard),turned tatoo artist doing in Ohio as a white nazi organizer?
    He also apparently hosted a similar event in Maine last year(I have a hard time believing a Texan would choose Maine to move to,it is a very liberal state and cold).

You know what else is in Maine? Department of Home security training grounds for officers.
    So if you wanted to train a Texan...well they would need to move wouldn't they?

Smell like a setup for anyone who shows up to me. I still say fed.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What is a Texas resident,former marine,former sheriff deputy(prison guard),turned tatoo artist doing in Ohio as a white nazi organizer?
    He also apparently hosted a similar event in Maine last year(I have a hard time believing a Texan would choose Maine to move to,it is a very liberal state and cold).

You know what else is in Maine? Department of Home security training grounds for officers.
    So if you wanted to train a Texan...well they would need to move wouldn't they?

Smell like a setup for anyone who shows up to me. I still say fed.
    JFC...

:rolleyes: :lmfao:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%