• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Paging Dr. Freud...
    I think pedophilia is a choice even if one is "born that way". Thinking and acting are different. One has a choice not to act. I can't get my head around sexualizing a child, but I wasn't born with that disease. I'm pretty sure Dahmer (or one the others) claimed to have been born a serial killer. Freaks. Sick freaks.
    Agreed. Acting is a choice. There are a lot of really sick people in the world.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Still going to use META like facebook?
    "Mr. Zuckerberg, you and the companies before us … have blood on your hands. You have a product that’s killing people," said committee ranking member Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

"These companies must be reined in, or the worst is yet to come," he added.

Sen. Ted Cruz then shocked the audience, grilling Zuckerberg over Meta-owned Instagram connecting pedophiles with child sexual exploitation material - with the company even flagging certain content and then letting people continue on to it.

When Ted showed Zuckerberg Instagram's warning screen that said: "See results anyway" the crowd audibly gasped. Zuckerberg is getting destroyed in this hearing for literally promoting child exploitation in his algorithm. I was told this was a conspiracy theory? Are people awake yet?

Zuckerberg issued a rare apology to the families and parents of children who have been harmed by his platforms.

"I’m sorry for everything you have all been through," he said, awkwardly. "No one should go through the things that your families have suffered, and this is why we invest so much, and we are going to continue doing industry-wide efforts to make sure no one has to go through the things your families have had to suffer."

The day before the hearing, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said in a floor speech that the focus of the hearing was on how technology has failed to protect children from sexual exploitation online - calling on fellow senators to support a legislative proposal, the Strengthening Transparency and Obligations to Protect Children Suffering from Abuse and Mistreatment Act of 2023 (STOP CSAM Act).

It would provide support for victims, enhance accountability, and increase transparency for online platforms.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Pedo people I've always figured had some sort of power fixation as much as a sexual one. Control and dominance is why they go after children. How they get that way I don't know, but what they are doing is wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean some actually have babies.

Remember the one that couldn't accept they were pregnant after they transitioned from a woman to a man? :n00b:

Others sadly have babies on purpose.
    If it were up to the birth rates among progressives to carry on the human race, we’d go extinct.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is being pushed by the NIH on all states, that NIH data is of coursed based on WHO "data".

I am fairly certain they have to follow those guidelines to access some federal funding.
    That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Tell a republican he has to sell his soul for “free money”, he’ll do it in a NY minute.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Tell a republican he has to sell his soul for “free money”, he’ll do it in a NY minute.

Just one paper at the NIH on 1-6 year olds, in day care and their sexuality.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure if this one has been posted here yet or not. Thinking this stuff only happens in godforsaken blue pits like CA or MA is dangerous. It’s happening in relatively red states too. I think, if I remember right, they took the kidnapped child for “treatment” to another red state—Wyoming.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I am fairly certain they have to follow those guidelines to access some federal funding.
    So reject that funding. If the federal government chooses to extort a state, then it is incumbent upon the state to reject that extortion and expose it. The NIH is not within the powers granted to the federal government.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So reject that funding. If the federal government chooses to extort a state, then it is incumbent upon the state to reject that extortion and expose it. The NIH is not within the powers granted to the federal government.
    And a p**** SCOTUS allows the feds to tax citizens, then take the citizens own money, to bribe their state government to do that which the citizens would not let them pass without many losing their positions…

Top Bottom