• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Last night, i realized just how pervasive this stuff had become. I was invited over to see a movie. Was told it had Rowdy Roddy Piper in it and was directed by John Carpenter. I was like that sounds like my kind of movie.

When I got there, I saw the name of the movie, said no thanks, and walked back out to the car and went home.

There's even 2 sequels now about laughing and loving.

I don't need that crap thrown in my face.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Last night, i realized just how pervasive this stuff had become. I was invited over to see a movie. Was told it had Rowdy Roddy Piper in it and was directed by John Carpenter. I was like that sounds like my kind of movie.

When I got there, I saw the name of the movie, said no thanks, and walked back out to the car and went home.

There's even 2 sequels now about laughing and loving.

I don't need that crap thrown in my face.
    "They Live"??

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Last paragraph really makes me mad:

“Detectives were also made aware of past allegations of the teacher involved with a student in California, as well as the teacher allegedly recently pursuing 13-year-old girls over Whisper and TextNow apps.”

I just texted my kids Christian school principal and asked him what kind of background checks were doing for incoming teachers.

I’m getting to the point that I don’t trust any males that want to work with children.

I know we do background checks on people that want to work with kids at church. But if it was just an allegation, I assume it wouldn’t show up on a normal background check?

Then the freedom loving side of me thinks innocent until proven guilty.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

District Superintendent Sue Rieke-Smith described the second incident as “horrific,” adding that it had already been addressed by Hazelbrook’s principal and staff.

“Now that [the second video] has come to this office’s attention, I too am concerned about a repeated pattern and all the pieces around that,” Rieke-Smith said. “I have to get more information from the school so I can understand that incident, how it was investigated and how it relates to the [other] one. That is the work that is ahead of me.”

The superintendent then defended the district’s progressive discipline policy, which stresses that students can learn from their mistakes, especially for minor behavior violations, including bullying and physical contact that is not considered assault.

“Zero tolerance is antithetical to our work as educators,” Rieke-Smith said. “If it is safe for the victim and the school community as a whole to extend an opportunity for the student to relearn different behavior, that is what we do.”

The video of this incident comes after another video of a separate incident went viral on social media last week.

The viral video showed the same student attacker, clad in girls’ clothing......

On Thursday, the school board said that the students in the video had not consented to it being shared and that the clip prompted “false information and a focus and discourse on sexual identity.”

“These acts have contributed to the trauma individuals and families are already experiencing,” the statement read.

:nuts::wow:
    That entire school board needs replaced. Every last one of them that is supporting this crap.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On Thursday, the school board said that the students in the video had not consented to it being shared and that the clip prompted “false information and a focus and discourse on sexual identity.”

“These acts have contributed to the trauma individuals and families are already experiencing,” the statement read
    Oh no.
    Did the victim of the attack consent to the violence?
    Then I'm not concerned about the attacker's feelings

Top Bottom