• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

"Conservative" running for Carmel Mayor.....
    Nope! Carmel voted for Bidet.

You guys need to update your thinking to reality. The parties are swapping out voters since Trump. college educated (indoctrinated) women are now dems, the union rank and file private sector are republicans. Carmel is full of college women. Thus it is far from conservative.

Hopefully she is just doing what she must to win. The DNC has pleged over a million dollars to flip Carmel Mayor dem…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

You guys need to update your thinking to reality. The parties are swapping out voters since Trump. college educated (indoctrinated) women are now dems, the union rank and file private sector are republicans. Carmel is full of college women. Thus it is far from conservative.

Hopefully she is just doing what she must to win. The DNC has pleged over a million dollars to flip Carmel Mayor dem…
    Plus republican’s losing to attrition as the older Republicans die off and are replaced by purple haired young ideologues.

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana

The demonic religion started spreading like wildfire around Hamilton County around 2020. These days you see more groomer pride flags flying in a neighborhood than US flags.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I know we have lots of law enforcement officers on here so what is there opinion on this? I for one see this as bullshite. Clear violation of that man’s first amendment rights. Any officers involved should be fired immediately and lose any pension benefits they might have had. My dad was an officer,cousins and an uncle. No lack of respect for the job but dammit man. I would not **** on those cops if they were on fire!!!! How about reading and understanding the constitution and bill of rights before being sworn in.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I know we have lots of law enforcement officers on here so what is there opinion on this? I for one see this as bullshite. Clear violation of that man’s first amendment rights. Any officers involved should be fired immediately and lose any pension benefits they might have had. My dad was an officer,cousins and an uncle. No lack of respect for the job but dammit man. I would not **** on those cops if they were on fire!!!! How about reading and understanding the constitution and bill of rights before being sworn in.
    I dont have one. Not anywhere close to enough information in that video. I can think of two paths that would lead to lawful arrest, but there isn't enough context. I can also think of two ways these officers get disciplined (broad term, which includes termination), but again, not enough context.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I dont have one. Not anywhere close to enough information in that video. I can think of two paths that would lead to lawful arrest, but there isn't enough context. I can also think of two ways these officers get disciplined (broad term, which includes termination), but again, not enough context.

It happened about a month ago to another guy during a freak parade.
    "Let them have their day" was the "law that day" apparently.
    Constitution be damned.

NOTE: police, this behavior doesn't garner the support of the public at large.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It happened about a month ago to another guy during a freak parade.
    "Let them have their day" was the "law that day" apparently.
    Constitution be damned.

NOTE: police, this behavior doesn't garner the support of the public at large.
    But it does subtly condition the rank and file that freak rights should be held to be more important than constitutional rights and help weed out the ones who won't go along to get along

I predict, if the facts of the matter are presented accurately, the officers will be insulated, to the extent possible, because they were serving the desired narrative

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And if it was REALLY just about the kids, they'd read in their street clothes.

And I could give a little if it were a trans person reading. But its not. Its an over the top costume intended to wear during a performance.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom