• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    i was laid off and jobs are kinda hard to find right now in rockford.

Looks like you're making the best of it! (think of it this way: if you still had a job this kind of thing would probably be an impossibility)

Have fun!

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Good luck. Guiding's fun, but a lot of hard work. I've met a couple of guys who took training from a school, and moved out west to stay and do it full time.

Have you hunted whitetail much?

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good luck. Guiding's fun, but a lot of hard work. I've met a couple of guys who took training from a school, and moved out west to stay and do it full time.

Have you hunted whitetail much?

i do every fall i uaslly bring down a deer i clean, it skin it, buchterit. working on the tanning process havent got it down yet the tailoring i been doing with leather my tracking isn,t to bad ive only lost one deer that ive shot coulndt find it.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ok saturday morning im on the road to class in colorado ill be gone all month so i will see you after that boys.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ok im back and i gradutated class wasnet to bad now i have a list of jobs i can apply for.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i learned a lot i just didn,t take the class for job reasons mostley for personal reasons yes i did learn alot.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    we spent the first week just learining how to saddle the horse catching the horse or mule grooming, picking hooves learining abought feed controling the horses and then the pack mules learining how to pack heavy loads leaning to lead the animlas on single lines of 4 we did that every morining then went into camp setting up cooking outside with ductch ovens then we did mock hunts calling,tracking,as well looking for basic tracking,quarting elks.trophey juding,alsoa night rides as well as compass reading gps reading and learned fly fishing there was so much more that i was craming for on the daliy quizez.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    they gave me a list abought seven pages or so on jobs to apply for that only hires coags students who pass the couse. and they would help me if needed.

Top Bottom