• baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Purchased another toy today!

Springfield XD Subcompact in 9mm :rockwoot:

Just ran 100 rds through her....all i can say is WOW!

Range report coming soon.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just looked at several Springfields today, the prices are so far from my reach that I would need a stick just to flip the price tag.

I would love to have one, but just not anytime soon.

Congrats to you and remember, there are those of us that are less fortunate, I'm going to my pitty party now and if anyone want to join, come on over.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I just looked at several Springfields today, the prices are so far from my reach that I would need a stick just to flip the price tag.

I would love to have one, but just not anytime soon.

Congrats to you and remember, there are those of us that are less fortunate, I'm going to my pitty party now and if anyone want to join, come on over.

:): Thanks!

Long story short, my wife and I said we were going to quit smoking. I did, she didn't, so the deal was i get to through back $50 a week for whatever "toys" i want. I've managed to get a few things i wouldn't have been able to before. ;)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    :): Thanks!

Long story short, my wife and I said we were going to quit smoking. I did, she didn't, so the deal was i get to through back $50 a week for whatever "toys" i want. I've managed to get a few things i wouldn't have been able to before. ;)

Nice! Plus you will be able to enjoy them longer!

FlearoyBrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    East Central IN
    Great call to quit smoking and buy an XD!!! These guns are pretty darn good for thier money. I love my XD and have never had a single problem with it. Maybe now your wife will quit smoking to pursue some of her "toy" goals.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Congratulations. I've got a couple more .45 models to buy and a 3.8 9mm for my wife then I'm going for the SC9mm for deep concealment.

HollowPoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Congratulations on the XD and on quitting smoking. It is good to reward yourself with something, that way it will remind you why you quit. It worked for me, been over 4 years.

red91vert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Congrats on the new gun and for quitting smoking, nasty habit and expensive from what I hear and as you know. Now I must go join the pity party as these are our of my price range for a long time too.

Top Bottom