• ...and so much more!
  • epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

Now that that has been taken care of, I am currently trying it out. Initial impressions is that it is pretty nifty. I like how it maximizes screen space by not having a gazillion bars (even the bar at the bottom only pops up when it actually has info to display, then disappears when it doesn't). I normally HATE tabbed browsing (as that is what my start bar has been doing for years), but so far I am actually liking the tabs setup.

Anyone know if they are going to go the Firefox add-on route?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    OLD EULA sub section 1.11:
    11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights that you already hold in Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content, you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

NEW EULA sub section 11.1:
    11. Content license from you

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.

This is MUCH better. When the Linux beta comes out, now I'm much more likely to use it.

Top Bottom