• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I am a big fan of Winamac as well. I always have fun when I go there. I just don't like people that muzzle sweep me with a loaded AR-15, safety off, and their finger on the trigger. I also do not like it when this same person shoots my target afterwards. It is nice having the place to myself especially the25 yard range

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Just discovered Deer Creek Hunt Club too. Not sure if you are interested in shotgun sports but this place is pretty awesome. I am trying to get up there at least twice a month now that I know its there.

Indy31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Michigan City Rifle club. It is a great club I used to belong but now I live in Indy. They have only outdoor rifle but it is covered. they have indoor pistol access 24/7.

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    Eagle Sports Range in Oak Forest, IL has a 50 yard indoor rifle range. If you don't mind going to the communist state known as Cook County IL. I go there occasionally in the wintertime when it's too cold to go to the DNR. All you need to shoot is your Indiana drivers license.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Eagle Sports Range in Oak Forest, IL has a 50 yard indoor rifle range. If you don't mind going to the communist state known as Cook County IL. I go there occasionally in the wintertime when it's too cold to go to the DNR. All you need to shoot is your Indiana drivers license.

if all goes well I should be there tonight. I got bored and started putting spare optics on guns last night. Now time to sight them in on the 50. I still need to figure out if i can put the bipod on the table. at least they have gotten to know me by now and let me get away with more than the average cook county d.a.

Top Bottom