• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    ak 47...forget all these people saying .22's...thats whack..a woman will love shooting the real deal..and if 10 yr olds in africa can shoot it so can an american woman...ive seen women shoot an ak before and it melts them just like a box of chocolate or a diamond ring

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I've found that most women will have more fun with a heavy .357 magnum loaded with .38 specials than with .22s. They may only shoot it a few times, but they usually smile and laugh a lot more than with a .22.

Safe@Home

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Near Lafayette
    Well for my :twocents: , this thread was informative. I have my first gun, a .380 and my 38 special and tonight is date night, so we are going to the range. He's taking his S&W M&P 40 to play with too. And I'm hoping to rent some different guns to try out and see if there is something out there for me, that I will just fall in love with.

So thanks for dragging this thread up out of the ground, it was very interesting to read the different opinions. Don't think I would want a 22, because for me it's mostly for home defense/personal protection. But who knows, I find a Really nice one that is just all out fun, then it would probably be one I could just take out in our woods to target shoot and enjoy.

And want to try a 22 rifle tomorrow (today), I had one as a young girl and it's been a long time since I shot one. Always enjoyed those, but only after I had to endure my 7 older brothers and my dad making me shoot the muzzle loader, 30-06, 12 ga or whatever else we had at the time and watch me go butt over elbows for their entertainment.

Someone needs to tag the OP and see what happened on that fateful night[/] so long ago.

Top Bottom