• ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    You would be far too late, sir!

I received negative rep the first week it was available because I dared to discuss MRE peanut butter in a topic about MRE peanut butter. I continue to bear the shame of my actions to this day.

I hope you did not say anything negative about MRE peanut butter!

If so you know the old saying..... Better later then never.:D

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

I received negative rep the first week it was available because I dared to discuss MRE peanut butter in a topic about MRE peanut butter. I continue to bear the shame of my actions to this day.
    HA I love MRE peanut butter (comparatively speaking of course-it's better than most everything else in an MRE).

I got a negative rep right after I joined because I posted on a thread about the top 10 9mm handguns and only one on my top 10 list was a 9mm.
    I'm proud of my green dot, but I think that the whole rep-whoring thing can become like all of hollywood's award shows.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hope you did not say anything negative about MRE peanut butter!

If so you know the old saying..... Better later then never.:D

GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!

I would never impugn the peanut buttery goodness of MRE Peanut Butter! I became addicted to the stuff shortly after receiving my first shipment. Naturally I had to test it to make sure it was something I wanted to continue to purchase for emergencies and such. So I tested it. And tested. And tested. And tested. You get the idea.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more when it was on sale. I shall rectify the situation the next time Emergency Essentials puts it on special.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!

I would never impugn the peanut buttery goodness of MRE Peanut Butter! I became addicted to the stuff shortly after receiving my first shipment. Naturally I had to test it to make sure it was something I wanted to continue to purchase for emergencies and such. So I tested it. And tested. And tested. And tested. You get the idea.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more when it was on sale. I shall rectify the situation the next time Emergency Essentials puts it on special.

That is great news! I was afraid that I was going to have to give you neg rep.:D

MRE peanut butter made a lot of this taste better. How else are you supposed to eat those stale hard as a rock crackers that they put in a MRE. :dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Let it GO, man! That was MONTHS ago!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Awww, come on Scutter. Don't be mean. You can cook the bacon if you want... I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'm not being mean! I frequently make bacon for INGO outings. I even made chocolate-covered bacon for the last one. I'm just saying you're not likely to get rep for it.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Really, no reps expected... just goofin. I don't mind earning them honestly.

Chocolate covered bacon? New one on me, but I bet it's KILLER though! My mouth is watering. Thank God it's lunch time!

Love ya man! :cheers:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ugh.. And I contributed to that wrongness. What in the world was I thinking?!?

*note to self* Do not rep ATM again. *got it* ;)

Eh. Probably the same thing I was when I rep'd him. Ahh, what the hell, Pami, he's earned most of them. ;)

'grats, ATM. :cheers: I'd tell you how I like my bacon... but by now, you know. :lmfao:

Blessings,
    Bill

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Look at her REP - she has gold. Therefore, she is special. Actually, anyone else notice that only moderators have gold dots? I smell a conspiracy!!!

Pretty sure ATM broke the "Mod Ceiling", but if not I am right behind him.

Top Bottom