• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    As of this morning, I have 24 of 50 coins spoken for.

For all of you that sent me a pm, I will reply to you this evening and answer your questions at that time.

Thanks,
    John

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will take the five that I asked for. Let me know if I need to send a check or if I can PP gift.

One of these coins is going to a guy in my sub division that was an Elkhart Police Officer when he was ran down and run over by a scum bag that he had arrested. He has been in a wheel chair ever since.

The other four will go to officers that I come in contact with and I feel in my spirit that they are supposed to have a coin.

I'm not looking for an at a boy or anything. Just wanting to encourage others to do the same. A hand shake, a thank you for your service goes a long way to supporting the men and women that risk their lives daily. Adding a really cool coin will up my ability to say thank you.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I believe I have answered all pms. If I missed you, LET ME KNOW!

28 of 50 coins spoken for. This is an Indiana cause, you don't have to be from Indy to donate to your local Law Enforcement. If you know of a worthy Hoosier LEO recipient, let us know.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can someone provide a link to the data on this? So 2015 was the first year in 30 years that there were no Indiana Police deaths in the line of duty? Is that all police departments, or just IPD?

Just want something linkable to share

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'd be interested in purchasing 3 but most of the LEO's I know are fellow Military. I'd like to donate them to LEO's I don't know. So I'll let you all decide that. Just PM how to pay the money. Thanks for supporting these HEROES!

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I got mine today, and they look even better in person. The yellow is brighter on the state, and the lettering is very sharp.

Thanks again for doing this.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I didn't anticipate this becoming a group buy, but the good news is it has. Everyone that has posted or sent a pm so far will get their orders filled.

My computer time got pre-empted by a teenager that decided to write his 300 word essay tonight because it is due tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't anticipate this becoming a group buy, but the good news is it has.Everyone that has posted or sent a pm so far will get their orders filled.

My computer time got pre-empted tonight by a teenager that decided to write his 300 word essay tonight because it is due tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Well Dad......you need more computers.........:)

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I will be close so buzz when you are coming my way...:)

how-to-change.jpeg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    For me the best part of giving the coins away is how I will be in the right place at the right time. I do know that we all need to be lifted up at times. When I know within my sprit that an officer crosses my path that needs some encouragement I will be ready with the coin in my pocket.

I encourage others that are willing to pay for a coin to also take it with you. You will know when and who to give it to when the time is right.

I see the coins as a double blessing.
    Some will receive the added support for the things they need daily for their safety.
    Others will receive encouragement when given a coin.

Officers need encouragement now more than ever.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I'd be interested in purchasing 3 but most of the LEO's I know are fellow Military. I'd like to donate them to LEO's I don't know. So I'll let you all decide that. Just PM how to pay the money. Thanks for supporting these HEROES!

We are going to put some thought to this one. We know many, the challenge is to pick out 3 that could really benefit from the uplift of support.

Top Bottom