• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :rockwoot:

I am somewhat disappointed that the politician I like the most (Boris) isn't American...

But I am very happy for the folks in the UK that will finally be free from the tyranny of EU bureaucracy.

Regards,

Doug

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Brexit is definitely "believe it when I see it" for me. Power does not want Brexit, money does not want Brexit, only the people want Brexit and when the people and power butt heads, power wins.

Democracy keeps demonstrating public support for Brexit and power keeps filibustering and delaying it. They will continue to complain about secret Russian conspiracies and illegitimate votes until one finally comes out in their favor, at which point they will declare the matter settled and no further talk of EU exit will be entertained. The powers that be will hold do-overs and do-overs and do-overs as long as is necessary to produce one which appears to favor them.

The UK has a thoroughly disarmed populace. The people will do nothing, because they can do nothing. Their consent is meaningless because they lack the means to revoke it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    WTrEUbd.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Statement from the Queen on the kids heading for Canada.

EOLWjySXkAgwFLJ

Not reliant on public funds.....I have a sneaking suspicion that there's a nest egg that started out as public funds. The market for aging B/C list actresses and professional photo subjects just isn't what it used to be.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    With Brexit becoming official on Friday, Nigel Farage gives his last speech at the EU with a flourish:

[video=youtube_share;LIgmfpHBiDw]https://youtu.be/LIgmfpHBiDw[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With Brexit becoming official on Friday, Nigel Farage gives his last speech at the EU with a flourish:

Hah. She said we shouldn't hate people. Hey, he said he loved Europe, but hated the European Union. It's the unbridled government that he was talking about you stupid ****.

Top Bottom