• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    No, that problem was solved finally, it had to do with the change of addresses. They replaced the frame but I lost confidence in the weapon, it went bye-bye.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Almost the same thing as my Kimber Ultra II Eclipse 1K P.O.S. handgun! I'll stick with my G-21 and G-30 in .45 as I could bet my life on those! Don't go away mad just go away, right! LOL.............

It was working perfectly for that guy at the range though...odd. I had TWO POS Glock 45's...I'm not walking away mad, I just know when something isn't right and I'm not going 3 for 3.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    At the recent ACT class I was at; I had two light primer strikes in my G19 and a failure to return to battery. I was not limp wristing either.

At Martinsville range last week, my friends XD .40 FTE twice in the same evening.

Sometimes pistols just don't work. They are all machined parts put together to get a result.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    At the recent ACT class I was at; I had two light primer strikes in my G19 and a failure to return to battery. I was not limp wristing either.

At Martinsville range last week, my friends XD .40 FTE twice in the same evening.

Sometimes pistols just don't work. They are all machined parts put together to get a result.

Yup, and sometimes it's the ammo and not the gun.

postmanpwc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Aftermarket magazines seem to jam in glocks but original OEM magazines from glock themselves seem to work flawlessly...maybe thats why the aftermarket mags are cheaper. Because they are made cheap and crappy.

Top Bottom