• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I finally found a Kel-Tek Sub .40 that takes Glock magazines, but could not find the 30-round magazine anywhere. So, I went online and ordered two of these: Victory Glock .40 S&W 31rd Magazines Have any of you Glock aficionados ever purchased imitation magazines and had issues?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The "Victory" mags are also marketed under the "Khan" and "KCI" brands. They are Korean manufacture and seem to be pretty decent. In fact, they are the only aftermarket Glock mags I would use or recommend (though not for serious purposes). I've got a bunch of them in the G17 and 19 size that I use interchangeably with OEM mags on the range and in FNS matches. Once they had been loaded a few times, they smoothed out nicely and I've not had any function issues with them.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    From what I understand, Glock does not manufacture any 30 round magazines in .40S&W. They only make 30 rounders in 9mm for their g18s.

I have a Scherer (sp?) in .40S&W that holds around 30 rounds. It has been good to go.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The "Victory" mags are also marketed under the "Khan" and "KCI" brands. They are Korean manufacture and seem to be pretty decent. In fact, they are the only aftermarket Glock mags I would use or recommend (though not for serious purposes). I've got a bunch of them in the G17 and 19 size that I use interchangeably with OEM mags on the range and in FNS matches. Once they had been loaded a few times, they smoothed out nicely and I've not had any function issues with them.

Thanks, Shooter! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the $12 price. I was quoted about $45 at the shop, but I'm not planning to use it except at the range for my first Friday Night Steel.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    From what I understand, Glock does not manufacture any 30 round magazines in .40S&W. They only make 30 rounders in 9mm for their g18s.

I have a Scherer (sp?) in .40S&W that holds around 30 rounds. It has been good to go.

I called several shops and they said that it's actually a 29-round magazine, but they were all out. To be honest, I'm not sure if they actually had Glock magazines or if they would bring it out and then say, "Now, this isn't actually a Glock magazine, but..." So, you are probably right.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    i've got three of the scherer 29 round .40 S&W mags in my urban shtf bag, along with my keltec sub2k and several important pieces of gear. a laptop bag makes for a pretty inconspicuous way to pack one of these subguns in and out of an apartment without drawing attention. i figure i can get out of the city with my 4x4 chevy after anything shy of an emp, then get my woman and me back to mom and dad's place in the country for a familial regroup.

edit: ignore me. at least as far as threadjacking is concerned. sorry.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom