• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Has anyone use the Glock police\military discount program? Any tips on using the program would help. I am retired military and will buy a Glock.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Sure, contact someone who is a stocking Glock dealer for info such as SR Jenkins Police Supply in Indy, or Keislers in Jeffersonville. Mark at Bradis in Camby should be able to help you also. Sorry I don't have any sources in Columbus to guide you to.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    Very good and easy program. On the LE side you just find your local dealer who is part of the program show your ID and do the normal forms pay and leave after background check. I would think the Military would be the same at least I hope it is for you. Good luck. The stores mentioned above are the ones I have used.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    It's easy and well worth it. You'll just need your retired ID and fill out the forms for Glock. Steven R. Jenkins has a very nice staff that will be happy to help you.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep I've used it. They will copy your id and that's that. I think you can only buy one a year though. Its a great program and they are actualy below dealer cost in the blue label program. I'd recommend
    beech grove firearms. Not all dealers are blue label dealers

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    IMBW but it was my understanding from Glock that S R Jenkins was the only place in Indy to get the actual Blue Label pricing on Glocks. I have purchased a couple from them. Heres an easy way to verify you're getting the military pricing: A glock 19 with regular sights will be 398 and change. Same for a 26. The glock 42 (if they have any) will be 317. If the dealer is more, they are not selling at the military/leo price. All you do is show your military ID card and they will get the ball rolling. Very nice staff.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Most dealers charge right around 425 simply so they make enough of the gun to cover their shipping and time to do paperwork and the other stuff that goes into processing a firearm through an ffl.

With that said you will just need your military ID with retired credentials (VA card wont do in this case) or a copy of your DD214. From there the shop will make a copy of the document omitting any sensitive information (glock doesnt want your ssn). You will fill out 1 extra piece of paper so glock can track that you bought it and a 4473 and you will be on your way.

If you have any questions or you need any help feel free to shoot me an email or PM.

ngaham

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    Most dealers charge right around 425 simply so they make enough of the gun to cover their shipping and time to do paperwork and the other stuff that goes into processing a firearm through an ffl.

With that said you will just need your military ID with retired credentials (VA card wont do in this case) or a copy of your DD214. From there the shop will make a copy of the document omitting any sensitive information (glock doesnt want your ssn). You will fill out 1 extra piece of paper so glock can track that you bought it and a 4473 and you will be on your way.

If you have any questions or you need any help feel free to shoot me an email or PM.
    Is this what ZX does in Fort Wayne?

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I thought the pricing was fixed? Meaning dealers couldn't charge more than a certain price as determined by Glock. I thought it was like supplier pricing from the car manufacturers.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    If the OP makes it to Bloomington, there is a shop just south of 17th St on College Ave, Bloomington Home and Personal Security Store, they are a Glock retailer and a Blue Label dealer

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Steven R Jenkins in Fort Wayne charges 398.00 for G19 w/ the QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL(Blue label) discount. I purchased a G30s last year from them and all they did extra was photocopy my Campus Security ID.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I used Top Guns in terre haute indiana. I brought my first responder cert. and my mil 214. Then they have a cabinet they exclusively sell from only. What ever was in that shelving unit that was for sale at reduced price. Most glocks were 425.00 (gen 4 and all access.) and glock 21 (45) for 491.00 - it was with everything from factory, and I filled out form and paid the 491+ tax. No one else was buying from that shelf and he could not move any other weapon to that shelf. They are tracted. But it went well and could buy up to 5 weapons at a time. I was only interested in one. The glock model 21 (45l. You can buy them reasonable this way. Good luck.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Yep I've used it. They will copy your id and that's that. I think you can only buy one a year though. Its a great program and they are actualy below dealer cost in the blue label program. I'd recommend
    beech grove firearms. Not all dealers are blue label dealers

Do not let anyone copy your military ID it is a federal offense. Just saying.

Title 18, U.S. Code part 1, chapter 33, section 701

Last edited:
    Top Bottom