• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptor0443

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Oct 19, 2013
    Fishers
    Who around central Indiana does good cerakote? See lots of companies just looking for feedback on their work. Wanting to get a glock 19 done with the American flag on it. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

indyff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    There is a Greenwood cop who has done an American flag on my buddy's gun he lives in Johnson county. If you go to rftactical2000 on instagram you can see his work.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't know about the flag inlay but I can attest to Allen M's work at Diamond Collision.
    Allen understands the chemicals, prepping the metals and plastics well.
    He's been in the Automobile refinishing business for a long time. There's a skill set to doing these properly. Allen has what's needed to assure a quality finish, lasting coatings, and final finishing so your guns fit and run properly.
    He's priced very competitively and his work quality is unsurpassed.
    I'm NOT saying others aren't qualified to do the work but I will say Allen is a proper person, reputation above reproach, and you'll have no worries about your gun being in someone else's hands.
    I've got no dog in this fight but I do know a thing or two about refinishing work and a quality person. No one else will do mine.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I don't know about the flag inlay but I can attest to Allen M's work at Diamond Collision.
    Allen understands the chemicals, prepping the metals and plastics well.
    He's been in the Automobile refinishing business for a long time. There's a skill set to doing these properly. Allen has what's needed to assure a quality finish, lasting coatings, and final finishing so your guns fit and run properly.
    He's priced very competitively and his work quality is unsurpassed.
    I'm NOT saying others aren't qualified to do the work but I will say Allen is a proper person, reputation above reproach, and you'll have no worries about your gun being in someone else's hands.
    I've got no dog in this fight but I do know a thing or two about refinishing work and a quality person. No one else will do mine.

Agreed, and could not have said it better. Allen does a great job, at a fair price, and you just know it will be right. You usually don't get all 3 legs of the stool (price, quality, and convenient), but when dealing with Allen (on cars or guns), you get all 3.

Top Bottom