• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    True, but I honestly can't think of what else then can do and still remain Glock. Other than, of course, the carbine that they refuse to build. What would a Gen 6 pistol even look like? A slightly better trigger? Different grip texture? Standard metal sights? A Glock is a Glock.
    Study a PSA dagger and you will see what they might have done to remain "glock" and improve their brand.. Better ergos, more modular, better grip texture, better trigger, metal sights. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a fan of Glocks and have carried one for years but I also recognize that they have been, left in the dust, so to speak by a couple of manufacturers.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    True, but I honestly can't think of what else then can do and still remain Glock. Other than, of course, the carbine that they refuse to build. What would a Gen 6 pistol even look like? A slightly better trigger? Different grip texture? Standard metal sights? A Glock is a Glock.
    Glock would have to come out with a completely new design, something obviously they are not willing to do. You can only do so much with the base design, which Glock has maxed out IMHO with the Gen 5.

chadm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    Indy West Side
    I have never understood the appeal of the 380. It costs more per bullet than a more powerful 9mm, but you can get it really light and uncomfortable to shoot, so those are both positives. I know you can also get a 9mm in an uncomfortable shooter, but I just don’t get the ol’ 380.

Top Bottom