• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Selling my Glock 23c with 3 full-capacity magazines (13 rds) and 3 holsters. I had bought this new in 1999 and I carried it as my duty gun at IUPUI PD until I left there in 2002. I am a Glock armorer so it get detailed striped after every range session and in perfect working order. This is an early 3rd generation guns with the rough (parkerized) slide finish. There is typical finish wear from the holster but NOT excessive. This also comes with Meprolite night sights that are still nice and bright. I used this pistol when I went through the Firearms Instructor School to become an instructor. I have shot numerous low-light courses without problems as well as shooting from close to the body positions. I LOVE shooting this gun. It shoots softer than a 9mm...so smooth. Sadly, it never gets carried. Since 2002 (changed jobs), I have been issued a G22 that I carry on duty and I carry a G27 or S&W 642...never carry the G23c. This sale comes with 3 great holsters (all right handed). Sidearmor IWB (retail $60), FIST 1K clip with optional body protector (retail $55), and a Raven Phantom OWB with the optional IWB clips (retail $75). I will not see these separate unless I sell the pistol first. All of this for $475 FTF in Indy.
    Sale pending for JUST the Glock Bowhunter_1978. The holsters are available.
    Glock23C4.jpg

Glock23C5.jpg

Glock23Holsters2.jpg

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ok the pistol is SPF but the holsters are now for sale by themselves.
    Raven is $50 SPF to Gamez235
    Sidearmor is $40
    FIST is $30 SPF to TheDude

Last edited:
    Top Bottom