• JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Monkey, heck yes! :rockwoot:

monkey-gun.jpg
    Wow...I've really had a lot of donuts since that photo session...
    ALL Monkees should die...
    HEY!!! You watch your mouth.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    i heard that the Israeli air force installed computers with a female voice into their F-16's back in the day. the female voice got the pilot's attention quicker. they needed faster response because Israeli air space is limited. All normal men love girls, and guns. ;) they both get our attention. :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    i heard that the Israeli air force installed computers with a female voice into their F-16's back in the day. the female voice got the pilot's attention quicker. they needed faster response because Israeli air space is limited. All normal men love girls, and guns. ;) they both get our attention. :D

I always try to use a Female as my Commo as well. Even other females are more likely to zero in and listen to the voice that is different from the rest...

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    OMFG!!! I Love men!!! These replies are awesome and I don't know where to start!!!

Hahahaha, not 68 years today, XX years old in May (less than 32 and greater than 21, for those who are looking for a specific number....and don't ask for the specific number or i'll jump through your monitor and slap you!!!!)

sorry, but no pics. 5'10" long dark hair and thin build. ....thats as descriptive as i'm going to get.....

so what if i carried a gigantic boa constrictor or a monkey or something like that? sexy too?? :D

still not feeling completely enlightened tho cos I thought it has something to do with you all 'just being men'. So far, the thing that makes the most sense is the exotic/rare thing.... but then that brings me back to the boa constrictor question .... ???? ;)

I F*cking love men!!!! so hysterical!!!

If you had a monkey AND he was carrying a gun you would possibly be the sexiest woman on the planet. I would not be able to control myself and would carefully club you on the head, courtesy of my trunk monkey, and drag you back to my cave, where our monkies would pick tick off each other and we would talk about our love of guns and Pina Coladas.

Top Bottom