• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    damn, I came in this thread ready to rage, expecting a compete pink and while paint job with a hello kitty painted on the stock and some flowers here and there.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    524278_10151443835975596_667380595_23338240_759638822_n.jpg

That's weird, Dragon...she looks really different from how she does here:

:dunno:

:)

forkliftdave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    madison
    Girls and firearms are awesome. I have a 9 yr.old that would rather shoot than anything.
    But so far she has not painted any of my guns. Yours looks good though

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Better keep that one son!!!!!! It's what I did.. My wife enjoys shooting all of my guns.. she gets disappointed when I go to the range with the fellas... It's great when shes done shooting she wears that smile for days... Good times!!

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    To those who ask what type of paint was used it was Folkart Acrylic paint bought from Walmart, the white was their Outdoor type, and the red is labeled with having Enamel. Application was done with a toothpick.

After applying let it dry for a few seconds then slowly wipe the area away with a piece of folded cloth with rem oil to remove the excess from the lower so it doesn't leave paint marks. The red was done in with two coats and the white was good after one try. I also used a hair drier set on low to help speed up the curing process.

As for durability.. I have since cleaned the rifle and oiled like normal and have noticed no wearing on the paint. It is deep enough in the lettering where the oil isn't touching it. But I am still careful when cleaning is involved and it looks great in person! :D

Top Bottom