bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    9mm DEAL of 2016, so far.

Magtech 9mm Luger Handgun Ammo, FMJ, 115 Grain, 1,000 Rounds - 620530, 9mm Ammo at Sportsman's Gui
    showing backordered, expected ship date 3/26/16.
    I have had backorders from them before & they always were shipped on or before expected time.

Thanks for the deal!

SH1879 "Free Shipping" code supposedly expired yesterday. According to my online receipt, it worked on this order.

[STRIKE]Mine showed 1.26 availability also.[/STRIKE]

Edit - Got the email. Free shipping worked, but backordered until 6.25.16.

Last edited:

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I just checked, I CAN'T reload that cheap, even with my brass being "free". So with this I get 1,000 loaded rounds and brass.
    I'm in the same boat. I checked my supply prices and it costs me $118/1000 with used brass. I have supplies to load 2K rounds if I buy another 1K primers at the 1500 next weekend.
    I wish I could afford to buy larger quantities of projectiles but I buy what I can when I can.

Matt

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I'm in the same boat. I checked my supply prices and it costs me $118/1000 with used brass. I have supplies to load 2K rounds if I buy another 1K primers at the 1500 next weekend.
    I wish I could afford to buy larger quantities of projectiles but I buy what I can when I can.

Matt

I'm in the same boat with plated bullets and TiteGroup. Hard to pass this deal up, as I'm running low on brass as is...so this is a double win (loaded rounds, and extra brass).

Well, the decision was made for me, Sold Out email.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, we'll see when it shows up. The worst experience I had with SG was with an ar pistol barrel. It was on back-order and they kept sending back-order confirmation emails. They said if I didn't respond they would drop my order. I think there was two or three of them. I clicked the confirmation link in all of them and eventually got my barrel.

So, heads up, be vigilant.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah, we'll see when it shows up. The worst experience I had with SG was with an ar pistol barrel. It was on back-order and they kept sending back-order confirmation emails. They said if I didn't respond they would drop my order. I think there was two or three of them. I clicked the confirmation link in all of them and eventually got my barrel.

So, heads up, be vigilant.

That's helpful info, thanks!

They made me click through reupping my buyers club membership twice to get this order sent. Might have sent me from the March backorder to the June?

My membership expires in May. Think I'll just let it ride to see how well they take care of this backorder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom