Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Walmart in plainfield had rollback prices (I didn't even know they did that on ammo) on 9mm. I don't remember what brand but it was $10.95 per 50 rounds. $0.22 per round isn't too bad.

Did you manage to find someone actually working in Sporting Goods at the Walmart in Plainfield?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Did you manage to find someone actually working in Sporting Goods at the Walmart in Plainfield?

Yeah I don't live in Plainfield but when I go to Bob's (Plainfield Shooting Supplies) I always peruse the ammo at the Walmart across the street. Never seen anyone working in the Sporting Goods Department.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Evansville Gander Mtn had various types of 22 ammo in stock this morning at 9am.
    CCI Mini-Mag
    CCI Standard
    Winchester M-22
    Remington Golden Bullet
    They had it in a shopping cart at the front checkout counter. I am not sure if there is any remaining.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I guess this needs to be posted here... Point Blank Carmel gunshop & indoor range (downtown Carmel) opened May 1... Big Grand Opening Sale is 22lr ammo. Rem Thunderbolt $29.99/500 bulk pack and cases of 5000. They have a stack of cases ~4 feet high. I can count 42 cases on the end of the pile in this picture... that's 42*5000=210000 rounds! at $0.06/round just on the end. Sale only lasts while it's the "Grand Opening"...better check it out soon! I was there last weekend and bought plenty. The pile on the floor was at least as high as the picture. Today is May 21

Last edited:

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Just received another order from Kyle's Gunshop. As always they are EXTREMELY fast and reliable. I've said it before and I'll say it again this is the BEST place to get your defense ammo as they sell the so-called "LEO only" 50 round boxes for about the same cost as the rip-off retail 20 round boxes.

Linkage:

Kyle's Gunshop, Inc.

And right now they have the Federal HST stuff on sale. I just picked up 3 boxes of 9mm 124+P at $29.99 a box (50):

Federal HST 9mm 124gr +P LE P9HST3 (50 Rounds)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom