• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm talking about this part of the statement

"which could involve increasing prices 5% to 10%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc,"
    I know, I saw that too, but the rationalization was to decrease their sales to avoid the ammo hoarding we saw a few years ago. I think that's smart. Not pleasant for those of us wanting to buy, but probably a good idea nonetheless. Sam's usually a pretty straight shooter it seems to me (or a marketing genius, take your pick :): ).

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Got the same email. Just ordered this:

Just ordered another case, thanks for the reminder. I believe this gives me an even 4 cases of this. Too bad I do not own any guns, just like to collect ammo.

giphy.gif

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    I dunno... Wouldn't surprise me in the least that people are ordering more ammo with the threats of terrorism here and abroad this week.
    We are seeing 3x our normal order volume. We will not raise our prices unless the manufacturers raise our cost. We are at capacity shipping 3-4 pallets of orders every day and cannot keep up right now. This is more volume than Black Friday last year.

Furthermore, 223 & 5.56 has almost sold out (the good priced stuff) from manufacturers and wholesalers. The only thing in stock is 45 CPR or higher dealer cost.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    We are seeing 3x our normal order volume. We will not raise our prices unless the manufacturers raise our cost. We are at capacity shipping 3-4 pallets of orders every day and cannot keep up right now. This is more volume than Black Friday last year.
    I’m coming by to see you Tuesday, so hopefully there’s something left!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County

Furthermore, 223 & 5.56 has almost sold out (the good priced stuff) from manufacturers and wholesalers. The only thing in stock is 45 CPR or higher dealer cost.
    Stopped by for the first time yesterday. Great shop with friendly service and a great selection!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Stopped in earlier for a few things. Very clean, friendly place! All the ammo you could ever need, and great prices. Thanks!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Why is there a rush on ammunition all of a sudden? Are people doing so from fear of a Global war because of the fighting in Israel?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Why is there a rush on ammunition all of a sudden? Are people doing so from fear of a Global war because of the fighting in Israel?
    I think that (Israel) and as the news about Lake City stopping civilian sales and the Hornady plant explosion gets around the more demand goes up against a lower supply. I see ammo becoming scarce/expensive again soon.

I'm still adding components to help offset any loss of factory ammo supply coming. I'll probably be reloading a lot more soon. At least I can crank out 10-12 rounds a minute with my single stage press now that I have my process down.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    MagShack has Aguila .22 SV for 109.99 for 2000 rounds. Shipping is $13.49.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Problem is, I don't know if this is a good dealer....

Screenshot_2023-10-19_06-17-05.png

Screenshot_2023-10-19_06-16-41.png

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Problem is, I don't know if this is a good dealer....

View attachment 306420

View attachment 306421

Never bought ammo from them, but they do have some good factory magazine sales
    Always had good ship times

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom