GET TO BED YOU GOT TO HUNT IN THE MORNING !!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    what are you guys doing up still ??? first day of hunting and you guys are going to stay on here and talk all night.
    ( by the way good night )

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    SOB! I started to read this thread, and my boss calls me. I had tomorrow off. key word was 'had'. He needs me to work. Oh well, I do need the money, but man I haven't asked for 1 single day off in a year and a half. I get to pull in 1040' of 6 inch pipe, then I get to hit the road.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i can go this year ill be leaving for wyoming to pronghorn and possibably mule deer hunt tomorow:rockwoot: if we can get over the counter tags we will try for a mule deer if not we will stick to the pronghorn

dgiancola

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Lafayette area
    i work nights 6p-6a and have the whole next week off...my game plan is like always...up all night...go huntin in the morning...sleep until 330 then back out at 4...right now im getting all my gear together! everyone be safe tomorrow and best of luck!!

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    1st opening day I've missed in over 20 years. My son will have to go without me. Recent rotator cuff surgery is keeping me out, can't draw my bow. But I will be there in spirit!
    Remember: "Vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "Bad Hunter". Good luck guys!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Good luck to everyone...may the wind blow in your favor and remember to be safe...wear your safety harnesses!!!

I have to work today and this weekend (Tipton Gun & Knife Show)...but I'll be hitting the stand Monday and Tuesday.

jzukjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    crawfordsville
    1st opening day I've missed in over 20 years. My son will have to go without me. Recent rotator cuff surgery is keeping me out, can't draw my bow. But I will be there in spirit!
    Remember: "Vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "Bad Hunter". Good luck guys!

sorry to hear about having to miss this bow season! just more for the rest of us to enjoy! good luck to your son!:thumbsup:

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Pretty good morning! Got into the stand around 7 or so. While i was hoisting my bow up i had something walking through the woods behind me. Around 730 two small 2.5yr old bucks (6pt basket and 7pt out past his ears, guessing 140-150lbs) came in and bed down 75-80 yards from my stand. I watched them until around 8:45 when they decided to head into the corn. I had to call it a day around 10 when the farmer drove through hauling stone to a washed out culvert, but i'll head back out around 2:30 or so.

Top Bottom