• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The doofus authoritarian got arrested but the other guy deserves a slow clap for ignoring him, finishing his business and leaving. :yesway:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'll be back later...

I'm going to dig into this and figure out how MDA was involved and how we should be irritated with them and not point the finger at ourselves.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    And another fool that was taken care of. Foots are everywhere. If you don't know one your probably it.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I read this earlier and figured as much. Gotta have someone thinking he's a cop because he's packing a gun and gotta show he can use it. I'm seriously not surprised there's an anti-gun movement in this country at all.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm still at a loss as to what possible reason the guy could have had to draw on the other guy. There has to be some kind of mental defect or altered stated involved. Or he's just a dumba**. Either way, he got arrested, which is what should have happened.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm still at a loss as to what possible reason the guy could have had to draw on the other guy. There has to be some kind of mental defect or altered stated involved. Or he's just a dumba**. Either way, he got arrested, which is what should have happened.

He's one of those guys that says that there's no reason to OC. Everyone should CC. And if he sees someone OCing.....

Top Bottom