GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    266201505_273566301420687_2623070214197532143_n.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    100's dead in storms accross the nation.

Let's go Brandon addresses the nation, mostly talking about climate change and global warming. :rolleyes:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    A rant about government in general...

My wife and I moved to PA a little over a year ago. My wife is an attorney so we have a good income, I can't really complain.

However, shortly after moving here and signing up for health insurance we get contacted by the state and told that we are paying too much. They advise us to apply for a state program. We assume that we surely won't qualify, but fill out their paperwork which includes information about our income, etc.

Much to our surprise we are approved and receive a substantial reduction in rates. Fast forward to today, just in time for Christmas, we receive notification that we should not have been approved and we now owe $13,000 in back payments.

They were the ones that contacted us in the first place, sent us the forms to fill out, and then approved us! Obamacare at its finest!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A rant about government in general...

My wife and I moved to PA a little over a year ago. My wife is an attorney so we have a good income, I can't really complain.

However, shortly after moving here and signing up for health insurance we get contacted by the state and told that we are paying too much. They advise us to apply for a state program. We assume that we surely won't qualify, but fill out their paperwork which includes information about our income, etc.

Much to our surprise we are approved and receive a substantial reduction in rates. Fast forward to today, just in time for Christmas, we receive notification that we should not have been approved and we now owe $13,000 in back payments.

They were the ones that contacted us in the first place, sent us the forms to fill out, and then approved us! Obamacare at its finest!
    Maybe they thought you were a dumocrap and then changed their minds.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Those could be the reason, but the simplest explanation is that somebody in that office is an idiot and somebody else is a typical bureaucrat.

Top Bottom