GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a heartbeat away...

Reactions: KG1

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Salma Hayek, 55, keeps it stunning in a T-shirt minidress with an empowering message​

Salma Hayek attends the 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California
    © Provided by AudacySalma Hayek attends the 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California
    Salma Hayek's latest fashion serve came with a powerful message.

Earlier this week, the 55-year old “Eternals” star shared a snap wearing an orange, graphic T-shirt minidress, matching baseball cap, and colored pumps to celebate International Women's Day.

The front of her ensemble featured the Gucci “Chime for Change” logo at the top and "Generation Equality" written on the bottom. Then in the next shot, Hayek turned around so you can read the message on the back: “None of us can move forward if half of us are held back.”

Hayek's look is part of Chime For Change’s new Generation Equality capsule with Gucci.

Hayek included the caption, “Gucci debuts a special #GenerationEquality capsule collection under the banner of #ChimeForChange, Gucci’s longstanding global campaign to convene, unite and strengthen the voices speaking out for gender equality.”

As Prevention magazine reported, Hayek’s husband, François-Henri Pinault, owns Gucci.

So aside from being an always welcome shot of the “Frida” star, the post worked as an announcement for Gucci’s #GenerationEquality capsule collection and she included a link in the bio for fans to check it out.

Her energetic fan base loved all of Hayek's fit.

“You’re my superhero," wrote one follower.

“Perfekt body,” added another.

"You are stunning," commented a third.

Hayek's ties to Gucci have been on full display lately as she also currently stars alongside Lady Gaga in the box office hit "House of Gucci."

During a recent inteview with Variety, the Oscar-nominated star disclosed one of her favorite experiences of working with Gaga involved a smooch.

Hayek was asked what her most fun day on set was, which she responded to with a quickness. “OK, I have to say this — the day that Gaga kissed me was… but of course, I couldn’t say before because they took it out of the movie, but now that the cat’s out of the bag, I have to say it was pretty fun because it was completely unexpected and she’s a genius… and a good kisser.”

Top Bottom