GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Should and can are two different things. They’re union. It’s probably not easy to fire them. So probably can’t. But that’s what should happen.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Should and can are two different things. They’re union. It’s probably not easy to fire them. So probably can’t. But that’s what should happen.

Well, when you have a contract, it's usually not good to strike unless it's contract time, or the terms of the contract are being violated and not addressed by a grievance procedure.
    I'm not sure, but I think some of the "protections" might not be there for the strikers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, when you have a contract, it's usually not good to strike unless it's contract time, or the terms of the contract are being violated and not addressed by a grievance procedure.
    I'm not sure, but I think some of the "protections" might not be there for the strikers.
    Yeah, I get that. This is ideological though. I'm sure they feel like they're being forced into something they deeply feel is immoral. It's not an official strike anyway. More like blue flu. I don't know if the school district could get away with firing these teachers or not. In the long run, probably not.

I'd like to see laws changed to abolish public employee unions. The real employer has no effective representation in bargaining. It's a conflict of interest.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    273438062_308570384586945_8919433495804594912_n.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

"Did you tell putin not to go after Americans?"
    bidet:
    dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

****ing potato.

Where are all my bidet voter at on INGO?
    Come on guys, speak up.
    You didn't have a problem opening your pie holes during the election on how this "esteemed statesman" was going to save the country.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"Did you tell putin not to go after Americans?"
    bidet:
    dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

****ing potato.

Where are all my bidet voter at on INGO?
    Come on guys, speak up.
    You didn't have a problem opening your pie holes during the election on how this "esteemed statesman" was going to save the country.

Bidiot said at that end. "Things can go crazy quickly" was he talking about here?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, bakers have to bake the cake, but it seems to only go "one way".. of course

In the states where the courts sided with the activists, sexual orientation is a protected class in their constitution. It’s not federally, I don’t think.

Political affiliation is not a protected class federally. So it’s probably legal for a public accommodation to discriminate on the basis of political views. I’m not saying it should be that way. That’s just the way it is.

Top Bottom